• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Yellowstone

JMGlasgow

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Apr 13, 2012
    Cheyenne, WY
    Anyone watch this show on Paramount? I just finished the second season and really enjoy the series. Kevin Costner is an underrated actor, and the rest of the cast are amazing as well.

Reactions: Snipe260
    A modern day "Dallas" soap opera with naked titty on primetime!(more so on season one). The bad guys were interesting - kind of milktoast on season one, and a real prick on season two.

The grown up children of the family patriarch were diverse and interesting.

This soap opera IS a good watch.

We love Yellowstone! I thought for sure that Rip was going to die in the season finale. I'm glad he didn't. I was hoping to see more of Kayce's spec ops skills on display, but overall thought it was a good season. The Dutton family dynamic is definitely similar to a modern day "Dallas". Lots of drama there, but it makes an entertaining show. Can't wait for season 3!

Seemed like they ran out of budget for writers by the finale. What happened to the bomb in the plane/flight to Jackson Hole? Son strolls in and kills billionaire brother on toilet w/o even having to try. Rip has to charge into "draw fire" and rides all of 20ft before it's over and most of the bad white guys are dead. Other billionaire brother simply shot in dark running out of skinhead house. Overall, just weak compared to rest of season. Will probably watch again next year but it has potential to be much better than it is.

Seemed like they ran out of budget for writers by the finale. What happened to the bomb in the plane/flight to Jackson Hole? Son strolls in and kills billionaire brother on toilet w/o even having to try. Rip has to charge into "draw fire" and rides all of 20ft before it's over and most of the bad white guys are dead. Other billionaire brother simply shot in dark running out of skinhead house. Overall, just weak compared to rest of season. Will probably watch again next year but it has potential to be much better than it is.

I agree with your assessment of the finale. The gunfight at the skinhead house was a little weak. I was ok with Kayce killing the first Beck brother on the toilet, but I wish Malcolm Beck would have put up more of a fight. After all the shit he stirred, his ending was a bit lame. But they didn't actually show him die, so he could be back.

Beth and Rip are badass.

Reactions: fx77
    Wife and I thought the exact same thing about this finale. Random skin heads all of sudden involved and nothing about them all season. Seemed like a dud of a finale. We like the show and will continue to watch though

The Beck brothers were cowards, that's why you see him running away. I think the Beck brother on the toilet never got the warning so he was left vulnerable. The skinheads were obviously affiliated with that militia and the Beck brothers. Maybe they'll address the plane next season. Rips "20 foot ride" was probably longer than that although it wasn't a long ride like I expected (hard to scale on TV). At the skinhead house, they knew there was only the two people there aside from Beck so it was an easy target.

Reactions: verdugo60
    Good show, I agree, could be great. Small gripe to add...Kacey the seal had his rear site folded down on his m4 in the house. Also ...no optics on rifles? It's 2019 folks.

Not a coincidence either that white people=skinheads=bad with the other political undertones.

Overall a good show and interesting concept though with great character acting and development.

Costner is phenomenal, Rip's a badass.

Great show, with great acting. I agree that the season 2 finale came off just a bit weak, but overall it's a great show. Looking forward to season 3.

Beth is a total hoot!

Do we think that the guy that killed Jimmy’s father is dead. Looks like it may have been left open that he could have survived the explosion.

Just my thought!

Reactions: m700.308
    Great series! I happened to be visiting Park City, UT and ran across one of the cast members who was there filming for season 3. I’m surprised that the show doesn’t have more time in the spotlight. It is really well put together.

Reactions: pilotjoe and fx77
    Been watching the show as well and love it. Im definitely a fan of Rip!

What was the connection between the Beck brothers and the white supremacist, who they stashed the son with? I thought they were going to be on the plane with the son and the bomb that Kaycee and the other guy planted would be an issue.

What was the connection between the Beck brothers and the white supremacist, who they stashed the son with? I thought they were going to be on the plane with the son and the bomb that Kaycee and the other guy planted would be an issue.

Yeah, same, the white supremacists thing seemed like convenient bad guys they could kill a bunch of in the last episode without really developing characters. The plane thing never developed at all.

Stop asking questions of the narrative and story telling just remember racists and Orange man bad, progressive liberals good!

Absolutely loved it. Cole Hauser as "Rip" is probably my favorite character. Dad and i binged it one weekend when i was home. We used to have cattle a lot of the work stuff was relatable. Fuck if it doesn't make me wish i had a ranch with 500 head of cattle out there. Breath taking scenery in some of the shots they got.

Reactions: fx77 and DUTCH84