• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Yemen Embassy Stormed

AK10mm

Private
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2008
Kasilof,AK
www.youtube.com
Just heard it on the news live.Seems yet another Embassy just got stormed,this time in Yemen.So far they are inside the compound,but not the offices, and security was firing on them,supposedly....

How much more of this are the American people expected to take ?

Re: Yemen Embassy Stormed

We the SHEEPLE of this country might as well get ready for more.
i bet who ever stormed the embassy gets a heart felt apology
aint no peace with them fuckers but thru superior fire power
lord forgive me

Huh huh... he said balls. Go get em' boys

Marine-Group-Shot_20100224100328_320_240.JPG

Watching the news and where were the Marines? News said somewhere else on a security detail. Pull all security to go somewhere? Yeah that happened. Done Awhile said don't shoot and the order was followed. Belt feed machine guns vs hadji with Molotov. Money is on the USMC. Wish they just disobeyed and killed them Bastards. God bless all military and civilians in embassy, even if the civilians made crazy decisions.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KPGyt3ZDv2Y&feature=share"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KPGyt3ZDv2Y&feature=share" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

If you attack our embassy..... you are on sovereign soil, our soil. You will be shot for trespassing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: InsidetheStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Huh huh... he said balls. Go get em' boys

Marine-Group-Shot_20100224100328_320_240.JPG
</div></div>question is when the attack comes will these guys have ammo and will they be "allowed" to do their job. NOT!

So, Egypt, Yemen, Lybia, and Sudan now? At least is Sudan, the local police were reportedly shooting the protesters off the embassy walls.

I'll be the first to admit it is a VERY difficult position to be in for the Ambassador since he doesn't want to order the deaths of local nationals (tends to cause more problems than it fixes) but it is obvious that allowing them to get away with it is emboldening others in the region.

NOT a good situation at all...

When they climb the walls the SOP should be simple. Slaughter anyone who forces entry to the US Embassy.

It's really not that hard to figure out. The wall says "stay out." There is too much risk in letting people into the embassy without being searched. They could do anything from burning the flag to slaughtering and dragging Ambassadors through the streets and stealing secret documents at that point. Obviously if it is burning the flag most would say well it's not worth human life, but the problem is there is no way of knowing how far they will go so it has to be assumed that the worst will happen.

People in the security community have a saying. "Know what you can and can't give up."

When you are giving up your only piece of safe real estate in a country like Yemen or Sudan, that is something you can't give up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And now UT in Austin, Texas.

Guess we need even more scrutiny on obscure, wing nut pastors. I mean who else should we be looking at? </div></div>

I guess nobody told them not to mess with Texas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: a220stw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We the SHEEPLE of this country might as well get ready for more.
i bet who ever stormed the embassy gets a heart felt apology
aint no peace with them fuckers but thru superior fire power
lord forgive me </div></div>

I heard that.. In years past killing an ambassador put you on the brink of war. Now the idiots we have running our country just start apoligizing. No justice at all. To hell with those fanatics over there. Over a damn movie so they say.. just an excure if you ask me.

I wanna see whats so bad in this video.

I'm having a hard time with this- If you receive intellegence that an attack will happen in 48 hours wouldn't you want the ambassador on the plane going there to know? Maybe those on the ground waiting for him??

That's what I'd want to do, but since I'm not leader material what do I know?

From Twin Cities News Talk on Facebook........Now also getting reports that "unspecified threats" have been made at Valparaiso University causing some evacuations on campus as well. This is in addition to the bomb threats at Universities in Texas and North Dakota.

*UPDATE* I guess NO evacuation at Valparaiso...yet.

This must be the work of those awful bunch of terrorists in the Tea Party.

I wish it was that simple Griffin.
As for UTexas, I'd be looking into which classes had tests today. AQ doesn't call and give a headsup, thry just kill people.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mustafa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish it was that simple Griffin.
As for UTexas, I'd be looking into which classes had tests today. AQ doesn't call and give a headsup, thry just kill people. </div></div>

Yup, that's what always slaved me about bomb scares. It's the ones ya don't hear about are the ones to worry about. But I guess they're caught between a rock and a hard place so they must evacuate.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mustafa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish it was that simple Griffin.
As for UTexas, I'd be looking into which classes had tests today. AQ doesn't call and give a headsup, thry just kill people. </div></div>

Yup, that's what always slaved me about bomb scares. It's the ones ya don't hear about are the ones to worry about. But I guess they're caught between a rock and a hard place so they must evacuate. </div></div>

Yeah, 99.999% of the time its security theater but can you imagine the liability in that .001 case where the threat was legit? It would be astronomical if they didn't try to secure the premises. Better safe than sorry.

Midway through September, it's probably the first test in some gang lecture – think PSY or SOC 101.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mustafa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish it was that simple Griffin.

Unless it's a rehearsal and they want to gauge the response...

It usually is. But that's because skilled people in high threat countries have contingency plans when moving an Ambassador under typical circumstances. If he didn't have air available, why was he moving to a relatively vulnerable location with 3 people? The country of Libya must be one of the highest threat countries for US citizens in the world.

When the crowd developed, air should have been available.

The story really suggests naivety on the part of the government officials involved. Too few US personnel, a non-dependable location in one of the most dangerous countries in the world, no contingency plans, on the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks etc.

who wants to bet this is leading up to something bigger? They are testing us.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who wants to bet this is leading up to something bigger? They are testing us. </div></div>

The Test is over if this is how we're prepared to react. Results posted from the Libyan Exam are in, and the rest of the region is on fire. God help us when the shit really starts flying.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Cut the funding</span> and pull our people out. </div></div>

^This is what needs to be done worldwide.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: former0302</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mustafa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish it was that simple Griffin.

Unless it's a rehearsal and they want to gauge the response...</div></div>

Bingo!

I've responded to quite a few "bomb threats" over the years working for the FD. Anyone wanting to touch off a bomb will just do it. When there's a threat we think they're gathering intel, not bringing the real show just yet. We keep an open eye at the fire station, en-route, in staging, and on scene for someone targeting civilians, Law Enforcement, and FD. The incident will last much longer, with much more damage if they can eliminate the people responding to mitigate the incident.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who wants to bet this is leading up to something bigger? They are testing us. </div></div>

As of this evening,this cancer has spread to 21 different "Nations" already.How many more by morning ? I'd say it's getting bigger in a real hurry.....

Including down here in Australia. Muslims tried to storm the US Consulate in Sydney, LE held them back with dogs and pepper spray. Many arrests and some casualties on both sides, no firearms used.

So now Barrack Hussien Obama is going to say "we are sorry" to 21 differnt nations for me?
he is all right
cause i sure as hell wont

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barneyb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Including down here in Australia. Muslims tried to storm the US Consulate in Sydney, LE held them back with dogs and pepper spray. Many arrests and some casualties on both sides, no firearms used. </div></div>

They should put up signs. Storming the embassy is grounds for grazing fire.

Pepper spray is way too generous for this kind of behavior.