• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

yep once again, newbie

Bruiser_Joe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Hell
reccomended to this site by a friend. lots of cool info on here. I am the military type out of coronado, married with one kid, another on the way. been in the service about 6 years now. been to the sandbox a couple times. hope i can contribute to the site, just now getting into building up my personal collection of guns, which is seriously lacking, usually too busy working on my work guns to really worry about whats at home.

Re: yep once again, newbie

Good to see you made it over buddy!

Re: yep once again, newbie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">reccomended to this site by a friend. lots of cool info on here. I am the military type out of coronado, married with one kid, another on the way. been in the service about 6 years now. been to the sandbox a couple times. hope i can contribute to the site, just now getting into building up my personal collection of guns, which is seriously lacking, usually too busy working on my work guns to really worry about whats at home. </div></div>

eatingpopcorn.jpg

lol