• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yep, These are my customers!

Brutas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2009
"So I was thinking of necking down and ackley improving the .378 Weatherby case to .25 cal and rebating the rim to .572 so it would fit into a remington action."

Re: Yep, These are my customers!

Make it for him. You'll make a fortune selling him replacements with the way that thing is gonna eat barrels.
grin.gif

Your customer obviously didn't put much "thinking" into that little plan.

Seriously, no thought at all.
He could just as easily use 7mm Ultra Mag and forgo the expensive brass and belted case.

Get off the internet and get back to working on those .30 barrels so I can get my .308 ready to go.
wink.gif
LOL Just kidding. Please don't put my name to the bottom of the list
smile.gif

Just have him install an unlicensed nuclear accelerator into his butt stock to push the rounds out at light speed, if he get the larger backpack unit he can push it to ludicrous speed.

13.jpg

pih-proton-pack.jpg

ludicrous-speed.png

Frank, Rob,

How is that anymore funner than the rifle caliber in question?

Hell the idea sounds better than anything I can think of under the 40 Mega Wat Photon range.

John

If you think that is annoying you should try working in the car/motorcycle tuning business. I can't count how many times I had to explain to someone that they can not in fact put a small block chevy v8 into their Geo Metro or some crap without shit tons of work. Just because the engine is made by the same parent company people think that it should just bolt right up. People always seem to think engine swaps between cars or bikes of the same model or brand are just a few wrench pulls away.

i have been in process of assisting the developement program for the up and coming .50 badass cartridge. the details are still hush hush but i can divulge that it involves a 50bmg size casing necked to .17 caliber and will achieve trans-ludicrous velocities.

What the hell ever..You guys have no imagination..The guy's trying to shoot and skin the 'yote in one go. A barrelmaker's dream customer, Brutas don't mock the hand that feeds ya..