• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors YHM .30 cal Ti

Re: YHM .30 cal Ti

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tompdw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know when the Yankee Hill Ti cans are supposed to come out? </div></div>

We have a batch coming that is already built - just waiting for YHM to get the approved Form 3 from ATF and ship the cans to us.

MSRP is $1100 - our price is $899!

The .30 cal can only weighs 15 Oz. The 5.56 Ti can is 12.5 Oz!

Please call me if you'd like to get one locked in (the batch is almost completely "pre-sold").

Here's a couple of pics from the cans YHM had on display at SHOT Show:

TiPhantom.jpg
YHMPhantom762Ti.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jonaddis84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe they are QD ONLY according to another forum I saw MM post on. </div></div>

Yes sir, you're correct (QD only).

Bryon

Looking forward to hearing some reviews on these. As long as they sound as good as the stainless models, YHM has a huge hit on their hands I think.

Do you know if they are both magnum/full auto rated the same as the stainless?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jonaddis84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking forward to hearing some reviews on these. As long as they sound as good as the stainless models, YHM has a huge hit on their hands I think.

Do you know if they are both magnum/full auto rated the same as the stainless? </div></div>

They are rated for EVERY .30 cal round out there (even the magnums). Their "full-auto" rating is limited - 60 rounds continuous and then you need to let the can cool a bit before you hammer it again (according to YHM).

Are they going to come out with a QD that is a little lighter than the one they have?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Balthasar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are they going to come out with a QD that is a little lighter than the one they have? </div></div>

They are planning to offer a Ti QD mount that will be sold seperately!

Bryon

I got to preview one at SHOT as well it was stupid light on the Remington LTR they had it mounted to, almost nothing out there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Bryon, do I get royalties for you using my picture?!
laugh.gif

</div></div>

LOL

I probably should at least give you a "photo credit" right?!?
grin.gif

Well, if nothing else, you've got my undying "man love" Adam (whether you want it or not, brutha).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Psycho_Smurf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got to preview one at SHOT as well it was stupid light on the Remington LTR they had it mounted to, almost nothing out there. </div></div>

I thought the same thing when I first picked it up!
smile.gif

Will these new cans work with the original QD mount?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bribri</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will these new cans work with the original QD mount? </div></div>

Yes

Go figure, just when I get something (refering to my stainless steel 7.62 phantom) the next day the newer and better version comes out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bribri</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go figure, just when I get something (refering to my stainless steel 7.62 phantom) the next day the newer and better version comes out.

</div></div>
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bribri</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go figure, just when I get something (refering to my stainless steel 7.62 phantom) the next day the newer and better version comes out.

</div></div>

I know just how you feel. less than a week after I took delivery of my Silencerco 22Sparrow I got an email anouncing the new shorter quieter stainless steel version. Oh well I suppose you can never have too many suppressors....
wink.gif

can you get a quick connect for the 30 cal can with diff threads so you can also use it on diff barrels or guns? I have been looking at the AAC 7.62sd because I can swap it back and fourth with my AR's with the right quick connects.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rundm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">can you get a quick connect for the 30 cal can with diff threads so you can also use it on diff barrels or guns? I have been looking at the AAC 7.62sd because I can swap it back and fourth with my AR's with the right quick connects. </div></div>

http://yankeehillmachine.com/store/Sound_Accessories.html

Looks like about any thread you could possibly have.