• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

awonder

Glorified Babysitter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2010
virginia
I may have to get me one...

A 9mm subgun can Rated to 16” .308, 350 legend and even shorter on .300BLK

My first 2 cans were from yhm and they have been good at what they were bought for. Good to see they will offer a phantom qd rear cap for these too

My intro to cans was a YHM phantom on my PD .308. That’s where my addiction started. I’ve always liked them. Glad to see they are offering new things. A can like the R9 is needed to compete with the other can company’s.

I've also been waiting for the R9, is their warranty service similar to the other big companies?

You know it is going to be a good day when the first thing you do in the morning is buy a new NFA item. This can looks so sweet. I got mine off SilencerShop. I even had time this morning to call YHM and ask if the Silencer-Co TriLug mount would work on this. Friendly dude on the phone. Said they should have their own TriLug mount out later this year.
Ive been eyeing an Omega 9k but this is basically the same thing with a much lower price. Cheaper and can be used on more calibers then the 9k, but you give up the stellite for just full stainless and gain another .5in in length and ~.1in in diameter.

Just happened to be at the computer when HB's in stock notification hit last Monday. Was able to grab one and with prompt action by both HB and my local dealer the Form 3 has already cleared and an R9 is on its way to TX. Thanks @HansohnBrothers - easy purchase and great service!

Reactions: HansohnBrothers