• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Yoga pants...?

Allow me to help....

yoga-pants-Best-Demotivational-Posters.jpg

Bam....right back on track

Fully understand, but I have to deal with it everyday. We have a fitness center at work that I have to help out with moving equipment so that the folks can go and do yoga. So I see this everyday.

82214323.jpg

And have walk in a couple of time to individuals in this position .

014c6a7uWPQh.jpg

Some days life is just rough.

The last time I was in the Charlotte airport I ended up walking about a damn mile down the wrong concourse because of see through gray yoga pants on a perfect ass. It was as if her ass had a tractor beam that I couldnt escape

The last time I was in the Charlotte airport I ended up walking about a damn mile down the wrong concourse because of see through gray yoga pants on a perfect ass. It was as if her ass had a tractor beam that I couldnt escape

Like the girl from the Progressive Insurance commercial says "Happens to me all the time."

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/o9AjpWwIRcU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Runyon Canyon park in Hollywood has free yoga classes for all the hot, young wannabe actresses. It is located next to the path I walk my dogs every day. Sure, it's a couple blocks out of my way, but my dogs need exercise!

I have also become really good about walking my dogs every day, sometimes twice.

GOD BLESS AMERICA! AND GOD BLESS YOGA PANTS! :)

(Those pants would get you put to death in Saudi Arabia)

Hard to tell they're wearing yoga pants under the ninja suit....

Oh, they're wearing them. If you've ever been to Saudi or Dubai and seen the shopping malls... Not sure how many Victoria's Secret stores are now in Saudi... but I KNOW there is one in Riyadh at Kingdom Mall. The Durka Durka Mohammad Jihad-ettes may all be wearing hefty bags and ninja suits for modesty... but underneath they're wearing the naughty's.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Oh, they're wearing them. If you've ever been to Saudi or Dubai and seen the shopping malls... Not sure how many Victoria's Secret stores are now in Saudi... but I KNOW there is one in Riyadh at Kingdom Mall. The Durka Durka Mohammad Jihad-ettes may all be wearing hefty bags and ninja suits for modesty... but underneath they're wearing the naughty's.

Cheers,

Sirhr

That almost blows my mind. If I were wearing a tent I would have a hard time just wearing my drawers. Oh !!! That's what they ARE doing.

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xysmc2" allowfullscreen></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xysmc2_hot-girl-yoga-happy-hour_sport" target="_blank">Hot Girl Yoga Happy Hour</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/Debiles" target="_blank">Debiles</a></i>

I've GOT to say, that I never intended for this thread to be competition for the motivational pic thread. But I sure do like all the photos that everyone has posted. There are a LOT of shapely young ladies out there in this country. Keep your eyes open.

I've GOT to say, that I never intended for this thread to be competition for the motivational pic thread. But I sure do like all the photos that everyone has posted. There are a LOT of shapely young ladies out there in this country. Keep your eyes open.
don't worry, everything you've done here is give the disbelievers another evidence of the existence of God_

I want to thank everyone that posted photos of PRETTY WOMEN on here. I appreciate it. I have to go to the doctor tomorrow (Monday) I think I'll stop back by Costco when we leave. It should be close to lunch time when all the pretty ladies come in to eat at the snack bar.

Careful about this thread. We don't want Tucker mucking it up.