• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Yoga pants...?

tumblr_n53l98mACz1trvw5bo1_500.png

Figured after having to set up the fitness center so that they could do yoga today, I would share with what I had to put up with. Here's one more. This is more like what I walked into.

tumblr_n1vq5dJiqS1trvw5bo1_1280.jpg

Yote Caller, You're my new hero. How you can work around all that and NOT... is beyond me. Thanks again from an old man.

Lots of those women where "tights" thinking they are yoga pants, w/o panties.

My wife is a Yoga instructor, she says it still always takes her by surprise.

When I started this thread I only went to Costco every other month with my wife. After seeing it the first time and then with all the photos posted on here, I go every time she heads out that way. I have seen a few similar to what Yoye Caller puts on here. But really none of the extreme ones. But I keep hoping.

Thanks to everyone that posted photos on here. I can't tell you what it does to my heart to see that kind of stuff.

Lets just remember, its not the pants, its the filling. Who, besides Shanky would want to see his hefties in Yoga pants

Whew... You guys really make me suffer. You know that?
Thanks,
Victor

Well, Vic, if this bothers you so much maybe yo need to take up yoga and get a first hand experience....LOL

Yeah sh*t... In the mid 1970s my wife talked me into going to Jazzercise with her. Sh*t... Those women about killed me. 3 times was the limit. I went back to running and lifting weights. That was rougher on me than high school football practice in the 1960s. Of course I WAS 75 pounds lighter. If I went to Yoga, someone better have 911 on speed dial. Or at least have a phone to call them.

But thanks for the thoughts though.

girls-in-yoga-pants-210.jpg

I wanted to resurrect this thread in honor of a completely unexpected yoga pants encounter I had yesterday. I was running errands for my Mom (recuperating from broken leg due to home fall) and she has me stop by the local Nursery for some plants. Behind the counter are two really cute college age girls (brunette and blonde). I tell them what I'm looking for and the blonde comes around the counter to show me where they are. To my surprise she is wearing the short type yoga pants as pictured above. At this point I would have gladly followed her into traffic her ass looked so good. :p I'm having target fixation on her ass when the brunette walks out to help another customer. It's cool up here in Pa right now and she was wearing a hoodie. I was pleasantly surprised when she too was wearing super tight knee length yoga pants and her ass looked even better!
yoga-pants-and-sunglasses_zps207c0806.jpg

Sadly I was enjoying the view so much I could not get my phone out and attempt to discreetly snap a photo of either. :(

You guys in your 20's are truly blessed with the current state of woman's fashion!! Respectfully, F.U.! You lucky bastards!! :cool:

Yeah Bunsen nailed it! Don't know why but on average today's not so hot chicks where yesterday's hotties. Don't know if it fashion, medication, or something in the water, but there's definitely more yum out there now

Yeah Bunsen nailed it! Don't know why but on average today's not so hot chicks where yesterday's hotties. Don't know if it fashion, medication, or something in the water, but there's definitely more yum out there now

Or... as we get older... our standards simply get lower.

I mean, ten one's is a ten, right?

Cheers,

Sirhr

OK guys. I have a stupid old guy question. I went to Costco with my wife today. (This is starting to be the high point of my month.) I'm having to walk with a cane. But she wanted to get me out of the house for a little exercise. Oh well... sorry.

I was walking (hobbling) after my wife as she pushed the buggy. I don't know how to explain what I saw. Because I have NO IDEA really what it was. OK, I'm a human man. OK maybe old and broke down, but still a man.

A young lady walked by with a nice looking skirt and blouse... But her boobs looked funny. The blouse looked like it was about the kind of material of one of my Hanes TEE shirts. But it looked like her bra had a hole cut in it, almost as big as the base of a Coke can. I swear her nipples were sticking into her blouse an inch.

Have I missed out on another invention somewhere? Do women have bras with holes cut in the center of the cup? OK, maybe I'm a little sheltered too. When did women get 1 inch nipples slightly thinner than my little finger. I know she saw me staring at her boobs. Cause my wife caught me and elbowed me in the ribs. I asked her if she saw it and she said she did. But she didn't know why her boobs looked like that either. It almost looked like she had a round rubber gasket under her shirt.

I wonder she would like to adopt a foster Grand Dad? I've tried to think about other stuff all day. This just keeps creeping in on me. I would look it up. But I have no idea what to type in.

Thanks in advance.
Victor

Last edited:
My gf has...prominent nipples and regular bras chaffe. So she wears either those poke through, push up, or a fitness style (the spandex is not so rough). She gets a lot of looks, and I can't complain.

Hot chicks wearing yoga pants are truly one of the best things that has happened this century.

Last edited:
Do yoga shorts count

Mmm, 50 yard 50 BMG shooting. Always a challenge!

Back on topic: She's going to be queefing out gas for months from that big SOB going off right next to her hatchet wound!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com\/236x\/98\/46\/e2\/9846e2e526802664b622a9b6e609ccd4.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Reactions: abizdafuzz
Mmm, 50 yard 50 BMG shooting. Always a challenge!

Back on topic: She's going to be queefing out gas for months from that big SOB going off right next to her hatchet wound!
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com\/236x\/98\/46\/e2\/9846e2e526802664b622a9b6e609ccd4.jpg"}[/IMG2]

LOL D!

Also, a good old self-quote here: Who make a random image on the Internet that is rather specific, but can't spell the manufacturer correctly? Frigging Millennials, that's who!