• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You don't own yourself!

Re: You don't own yourself!

Look into who owns and operates the FED, and its sister banks around the world. How they came to power, and the havoc they have caused in the interest of their own profit. Youll be more than pissed. As far as I can see the only thing to do is to go to a country without a FEd, like Cuba, Iran, N Korea and a couple others...

mabey not such a good idea.

Huh, I remember seeing a guy ranting and raving about this very same thing a while back, that guy's now in prison for trying to organize the "Alaska Peacemakers Militia" for an attack on several federal judges (who had apparently ruled against him in the past) and Alaska State Troopers. Take a moment, step back, and research the "Sovereign Citizen" movement. Those are the people that are publishing articles like that. They're also the same group of folks that drop massive liens on people for "violating their rights", drive around with phony legal BS paperwork instead of license plates, spend all of their time trying to pick a legal fight with any LE they encounter, renounce their citizenship, and flood the court system with nonsensical legal papers in an effort to do a physical version of spam attacks.

Not to mention all the police standoffs, the LE that some of them have killed in cold blood for no apparent reason whatsoever, and their boisterous "2-4-1" policies that they never follow through with because they are officially the stupidest, non-OPSEC having "Freedom Fighters" ever.

Yeah, audit the FED, got it. But put some research into these guys too. can't hurt to know with whom you are agreeing.

Wait a minute... I'm worth $650,000 - $700,000 to the FED???

Time to request a $500,000 loan from them, citing myself as collateral!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Time to request a $500,000 loan from them, citing myself as collateral!</div></div>

I believe when you do the math (not meth ;)) when you are born you OWE to the FED
smile.gif
and not vice versa....So your NPV is -500k and you have to be a good ant to be able to crawl to 0 before you drop dead.

We are not slaves. You cannot be bound by such an agreement without giving consent, which you could not have legally done until you were of legal age, even if you wanted to.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sharac</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Time to request a $500,000 loan from them, citing myself as collateral!</div></div>

I believe when you do the math (not meth ;)) when you are born you OWE to the FED
smile.gif
and not vice versa....So your NPV is -500k and you have to be a good ant to be able to crawl to 0 before you drop dead.

</div></div>

Shit!!!

There goes my plans for some toys in the near future... including some that might deter debt collectors on the $500,000 loan! lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are not slaves. You cannot be bound by such an agreement without giving consent, which you could not have legally done until you were of legal age, even if you wanted to.</div></div>

Yes "ahem ahem" can!!!!

Seriously though being a slave is a mentality so if you drop your mental shackles the rest will follow....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tigerhawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are not slaves. You cannot be bound by such an agreement without giving consent, which you could not have legally done until you were of legal age, even if you wanted to. </div></div>

Tiger, you completely missed what's really happening, you've got to look at it from a far higher vantage point, a different lens. It's not a legal agreement between you and the government, you have nothing to do with it, you're just the collateral, a simple commodity.

To your 'We are not slaves' statement: The best slaves are the ones that don't know they're enslaved.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tigerhawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are not slaves. You cannot be bound by such an agreement without giving consent, which you could not have legally done until you were of legal age, even if you wanted to. </div></div>

Tiger, you completely missed what's really happening, you've got to look at it from a far higher vantage point, a different lens. It's not a legal agreement between you and the government, you have nothing to do with it, you're just the collateral, a simple commodity.

To your 'We are not slaves' statement: The best slaves are the ones that don't know they're enslaved. </div></div>

Couldn't have said it better. The government has forgotten who it works for. The government is there to serve the people not the other way around.

Don't pay your taxes and see what happens they will seize your assets without your consent. They can pledge those future taxable earnings because if you don't pay they will seize your assets garnish your wages etc.. They will get it one way or another. They own you and everything you own. Another example is they want to build an interstate through where you live they can rezone the land and force you to sell, even if you don't want to. So the land you think you own you don't.