• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You don't say? Washington equity director fired for being racsist?

mikeshaw2

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2022
NoVA for now
What a racist loon she proved to be.

Reactions: BCP
Well, she is a loon, but she is a product of the commie horseshit that we see. Mexicans or "hispanics" have been considered white only in the last few decades. Primarily because of George Zimmerman. The commies needed so bad for him to be white that they decided that hispanics are white and now your forms that require ethnicity statements will define white, and white non-hispanic. Lying sacks of shit, all of them.

Well, she is a loon, but she is a product of the commie horseshit that we see. Mexicans or "hispanics" have been considered white only in the last few decades. Primarily because of George Zimmerman. The commies needed so bad for him to be white that they decided that hispanics are white and now your forms that require ethnicity statements will define white, and white non-hispanic. Lying sacks of shit, all of them.
Let's be realistic about that. They are only "white" when it fits the commie/liberal talking points.

Here is my shocked face.

DEI true believers are some of the most loathsome, hateful people I've had the displeasure of meeting. Rules for thee but not me.

The investigation, which involved more than a dozen witnesses and 2.649 pages of documentation, also found that Johnson "was disorganized and lacked adequate structure and process," and publicly criticized employees.
Gee, I wonder why she was hired? :rolleyes:

Let's be realistic about that. They are only "white" when it fits the commie/liberal talking points.
Well ... ( insert internet sarcasm here --> ) what about Italians ? they think their White .
But, my thinking has always been that Mexican or Italian ..etc. is a Nationality, and not a Race . White is a Race, and Caucasian being a Social construct. With social construct having an ever changing definition not dependent on fact, but the construct is whatever the group that is monetarily in power at that time, agrees it to be .

edit to add:
And Social Science study, the enforcers of Social Construct . Is the illegitimate Bastard child of true Science .

Last edited:
Surprised govnr Dimslee didn't ignore it, like he did when the unemployment director paid out millions in fraudulent claims. Must have been bad for the dipshit to take action.

The whole idea of DEI is based on racism, so yeah, it's accepted, expected, even applauded and excused, when power is bestowed upon those who haven't earned it, don't deserve it, but eagerly abuse it. Thank our lily-livered latte liberals every day.

Charles Darwin was racist. He felt that europeans were the most evolved. Next step down were the blacks. Below them, the irish.

Also, the DEI crowd are simply racist. They are holding one race above all others. They are judging white people for skin color.

Think about Coca-Cola's requirement in a company meeting that some people need to learn to be "less white."

Well ... ( insert internet sarcasm here --> ) what about Italians ? they think their White .
But, my thinking has always been that Mexican or Italian ..etc. is a Nationality, and not a Race . White is a Race, and Caucasian being a Social construct. With social construct having an ever changing definition not dependent on fact, but the construct is whatever the group that is monetarily in power at that time, agrees it to be .

edit to add:
And Social Science study, the enforcers of Social Construct . Is the illegitimate Bastard child of true Science .
As a member of several 'true sciences' the fact that 'science' appears in the name is an embarrassment beyond all pale.

It's like me saying 'I am an operator' when in fact, sometimes on the range, I operate the weapon correctly.

Regular science had a lot of issues. Social science is missing about 46 science chromosomes on top of that

What a typical racist loon she proved to be.
FIFY

She tells an employee not to wear her hair in braids because her 'culture' has proprietary rights to braids, then she wears her hair straightened like a white womans.