• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You dumb bastards…..

shame he did not use the jaw bone of an ass to slay him . that would have been ironic and appropriate even better if it was a crowd of antifa getting smacked around .
samson-and-delilah-poster.jpg

"Fifteen hits with a shovel "
I sure hope they don't ban long handled shovels.

Sounds like Wade's point is proven once again. A citizen makes multiple pleas to the king and his men, other citizens also ask for help and nada. One of them finally fixed the problem and his life is destroyed for doing the job that the king's boys wouldn't do.
He's sitting in jail when he's not a danger to anyone when they ,our overlords, allowed a known pedophile to walk the streets and endangered innocent children.

Sounds like Wade's point is proven once again. A citizen makes multiple pleas to the king and his men, other citizens also ask for help and nada. One of them finally fixed the problem and his life is destroyed for doing the job that the king's boys wouldn't do.
He's sitting in jail when he's not a danger to anyone when they ,our overlords, allowed a known pedophile to walk the streets and endangered innocent children.
His delivery may be off a bit but the Wadester isn’t wrong. Glad the pedo is dead. Hope the dad walks.

His delivery may be off a bit but the Wadester isn’t wrong. Glad the pedo is dead. Hope the dad walks.
I hope he does also. But who's going to restore his life? Months in jail with no income, His wife and kids without him, legal fees, can't pay his mortgage and car payments and will lose his job. This is what they do to you to protect their monopoly. To keep you in line.
Remember, it's for your protection

crowd funding for a good guy is not allowed by GFM and others

It is by GiveSendGo.

I dont do GFM due to them sucking fees and taxes for a gift.

If every regular Hide user gave $10, thats a solid help to his family and legal fund.

He cured a guy of Pedophelia.
Something psychiatrists and other experts say isn't really possible.

Nobel prize material I say.

It is by GiveSendGo.

I dont do GFM due to them sucking fees and taxes for a gift.

If every regular Hide user gave $10, thats a solid help to his family and legal fund.

He cured a guy of Pedophelia.
Something psychiatrists and other experts say isn't really possible.

Nobel prize material I say.
If anyone has a link to his crowd funding that won't get stolen by a woke site. Post it

Joe Biden just held a press conference and stated that the beating of innocent Democrat child molesters with moose antlers will not be tolerated. He further stated that because "one of ours" was beaten with moose antlers he was determined to have the ATF add moose antlers under 16" to the NFA!!!

What if I have a moose "stag horned" gripped .45 Colt SAA, would that get me off the hook for eradicating a pedo, because well, I didn't use the whole antler?? Just sayin'.

• Haha
Reactions: 338dude

So, you're ok with the dead guy having his right to due process, a trial, or suffering a cruel and unusual punishment violated by the father's actions, but you're not ok when the police do it? The article states that it is unknown why the order of protection was dropped, so in this case, it's pretty easy to criticize the system as failing. However, if it was found that such an order was violating the offender's rights, wouldn't you be at the front of the line complaining that our overlords were once again unduly oppressing citizens again? I don't think you can have it both ways. But, with your keen insights and ability to judge things, you appear to have missed out on a promising career in the judiciary...

Ok, this is the part where you try to claim that I'm pro-police/establishment and maybe that I'm against people taking the law in their own hands when the system fails, or possibly pro-pedo. I just want to assure you that's not the case. Instead, let me reiterate: I'm mostly anti-hypocrite and failed arguments based on poor logic and hyperbole. For the record.

So, you're ok with the dead guy having his right to due process, a trial, or suffering a cruel and unusual punishment violated by the father's actions, but you're not ok when the police do it? The article states that it is unknown why the order of protection was dropped, so in this case, it's pretty easy to criticize the system as failing. However, if it was found that such an order was violating the offender's rights, wouldn't you be at the front of the line complaining that our overlords were once again unduly oppressing citizens again? I don't think you can have it both ways. But, with your keen insights and ability to judge things, you appear to have missed out on a promising career in the judiciary...

Ok, this is the part where you try to claim that I'm pro-police/establishment and maybe that I'm against people taking the law in their own hands when the system fails, or possibly pro-pedo. I just want to assure you that's not the case. Instead, let me reiterate: I'm mostly anti-hypocrite and failed arguments based on poor logic and hyperbole. For the record.
Defending the system that says that there's not enough to proceed? We don't have the resources to do a thorough investigation, we have to write speeding tickets. Defending a failed system?
He should have been executed in 79. Due process was given a chance and it failed.

Last edited:
wish I was on that jury, I'd let him go
he only needs 1 "not guilty". and in grand marais, there is a very good chance that is what is going to happen. it aint fucking hennipen county up there. that is rural MN. different world than the metro.
Defending the system that says that there's not enough to proceed? We don't have the resources to do a thorough investigation, we have to write speeding tickets. Defending a failed system?
He should have been executed in 79. Due process was given a chance and it failed.
fuckin A. shoulda never seen 1980.

The REAL question is whether or not the antlers were equipped with a stabilizing brace.

he only needs 1 "not guilty". and in grand marais, there is a very good chance that is what is going to happen. it aint fucking hennipen county up there. that is rural MN. different world than the metro.

fuckin A. shoulda never seen 1980.

The north shore / iron range are libtard hotbeds nearly as bad as MSP. Will be shocked if he ever sees the light of day again, unfortunately.

Sad to see a man’s life destroyed for cleaning up around the house.

Reactions: forrestgump01
The north shore / iron range are libtard hotbeds nearly as bad as MSP. Will be shocked if he ever sees the light of day again, unfortunately.

Sad to see a man’s life destroyed for cleaning up around the house.
he only needs one "not guilty". there are plenty of folks up there that are like us. i would definately take those odds.