• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You guys wanted to see the bullpup on a barricade!

Tyler Kemp

Print Daddy
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2008
MO
mkmachining.com
After several folks asked for a video of my MK2 chassis on a barricade, I brought in a good buddy who has shot many more PRS matches than me to make a little demo video. If I were building a PRS gun, this isn't necessarily what I'd choose. The MK2 is designed primarily for more dedicated long range, "relaxed" shooting...but with the bolt extension you can really run it just fine, without it's still doable but far from optimal if a quick second shot is your thing.

No shots lol

Love this thing. Looks like it's gonna run just as good on a barricade as my desert tech does

Can't wait to try it because I love my DT except for the mags and awkward butt end

Looks great guys, nice work. Might have to do this with a switchlug instead of the SRS I was planning on :)

@Tyler Kemp any update on the chassis delivery dates? PRS season is started... :)

Yes, sorta kinda! I had planned on assembling/shipping shortly after IWA. Almost done machining, then aluminum to anodization, and and steel to black oxide. Gonna post some video of milling soon.

IWA got cancelled/postponed yesterday, not sure if that will speed up the timeline at all, but we're definitely looking at spring shipping fo sho.

Yes, sorta kinda! I had planned on assembling/shipping shortly after IWA. Almost done machining, then aluminum to anodization, and and steel to black oxide. Gonna post some video of milling soon.

IWA got cancelled/postponed yesterday, not sure if that will speed up the timeline at all, but we're definitely looking at spring shipping fo sho.
Whats the latest on this? triggers ever come in?

Whats the latest on this? triggers ever come in?
Triggers in, almost everything assembled, just need to function test every single one as we package.

Half my employees out lately due to virus exposure...massive pain in the butt. Trying to run everything but just not enough time!