• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You have $10,000. What do you build?

I'd build what I already built for myself for $3700 and spend the rest on a can, ammo, hookers and blow.

I would build a 1972 Challenger: think vanishing point car except no supercharger, and C5 type front end with a 5 speed manual transmission. I'm in the middle of my first (and probably last) no budget build right now and I'm probably only going to spend 3k and since I do all my own work on cars I could probably do the Chally build for 7k and buy the rifle too. :p

But if I were going to blow all that on a rifle I would build something beautiful in .375 with a USO scope since those are two things I will never actually be able to afford.

I'd buy a PROOF Research Tactical in .338 Lapua, and top it with US Optics glass.

Sent down from the heavens using Tapatalk

I had to make this choice recently, and I decided on a TacOps xray 51 build topped with a Khales 6-24 w/msr reticle. Look forward to receiving it! The rest of the $10k is being spent on ammo and training.

There's a lot of good options in the thread, I don't recall seeing a rifle listed in this thread that I wouldn't want. Not enough time nor money...

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Last edited: