• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You have a AI/LMT/ because gov likes them

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
We’re you also first line for the govs “jab”?

I hear the mRNA one was from research for DARPA project, seems like pretty tier 1 operatorz stuff 😂

Sorry, couldn’t resist

Gbpew
BA538A5F-0D4C-4CC7-8DCC-A8FFE5F7A22F.gif

C77D46C0-842E-46FE-95E9-5AFC0BCFA407.gif

I had a LMT upper (for about a day) because it had features I considered desirable, but the fit and finish was not to my liking. It got sent back.

I want an AI because the particular rifle I want has features I consider desirable.

I do not want the jab because it does not have features I consider desirable.

Guess which one I'm going to be stuck with?

I have AI and LMT because unlike the medical chemicals they will force you to put into your body....the government actually tests and vets their tools of oppression.

Hi,

Don't even bother with logic on ol stinkbait....This is the same guy that basically said military should consult to civilians and hunters so they procure better weapons..........

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Don't even bother with logic on ol stinkbait....This is the same guy that basically said military should consult to civilians and hunters so they procure better weapons..........

Sincerely,
Theis
Soooo, we're going to get MIL Grade drop snares? How much? (asking for a friend)

... he's dumber than AOC. And sucking from the same nipple.

I have neither a LMT nor an AI. But I have an M1. Because gov liked them.

And dictatorships didn't.

Reactions: Runnineh
Sorry, I just want to experience where was my tax money spent on. 😂

This thread is gayer than 2 leprechauns blowin each other at the end of a rainbow 🌈 .

I suck the commie out of her nipples lol

Shame, she has great potential as mid tier stripper

I'd agree with you there. She does have a nice body, dumber than a bag of shit though.

Okay, maybe you ain't dumber than her , you just like poking people in the eye for some reason.

Pretty good group of guys on this site.

Guess if I buy a HMMWV for 20k I’m a poor because I didn’t pay the new 250k price the gov used our paychecks for?

AIs nice, sure, but the nice to money stand point, when it’s a straight performance need, like say PRS, why isn’t everyone who’s obviously got money and sponsors to buy shit, rocking AIs?

AI vs impact,bartlin,KRG?
Seems you can get much more bang for your buck for the same price as a AI

Why is 3 gun dominated by JP vs LMT?

I get the making it idiot GI proof, but does that really match the high MSRP? Or is the price the way it is because it’s primarily selling to governments who don’t have to spend their own money?

And if one is willing to spend that much to have the same thing the government likes, why not get the operator level DARPA mRNA “jab”? Because gov loves that “jab”

Or is it al la carte thing with wanting gov guns but not gov “jabs”, like wearing Calvin Klein boxers under your BDUs?

Last edited:
Guess if I buy a HMMWV for 20k I’m a poor because I didn’t pay the new 250k price the gov used our paychecks for?

AIs nice, sure, but the nice to money stand point, when it’s a straight performance need, like say PRS, why isn’t everyone who’s obviously got money and sponsors to buy shit, rocking AIs?

AI vs impact,bartlin,KRG?
Seems you can get much more bang for your buck for the same price as a AI

Why is 3 gun dominated by JP vs LMT?

I get the making it idiot GI proof, but does that really match the high MSRP? Or is the price the way it is because it’s primarily selling to governments who don’t have to spend their own money?
1631994045076.png

It’s called capitalism, value is what someone is willing to pay for a given item.
Pretty easy to understand that people with disposable income may value an item higher than people living paycheck to paycheck.
Always seems to be a difficult concept for those people….

It’s called capitalism, value is what someone is willing to pay for a given item.
Pretty easy to understand that people with disposable income may value an item higher than people living paycheck to paycheck.
Always seems to be a difficult concept for those people….

This is nonsensical

I got no issues spending AI money, I have hobbies which cost far more, the crux of the topic, why, when for the same amount of money, I can buy or build something better, what’s the appeal in a AI minus .gov like them?

This is nonsensical

I got no issues spending AI money, I have hobbies which cost far more, the crux of the topic, why, when for the same amount of money, I can buy or build something better, what’s the appeal in a AI minus .gov like them?

Bruh, this isn't your first rodeo on the hide. You've been around awhile. So if you're trolling, cheers, well done.

If you are not, this type of question has been covered more than Kamala's face has in certain biological material.

Defining "Better" is, and will remain, the most subjective standard that changes person to person, day to day, minute to minute.

Lol better?

In what way?

because for dependability and reliability they sure aren’t.

go to some matches and watch all the issues with the cobbled together junk.

This is nonsensical

FCCD7E92-0E57-4101-B9CF-6B86C3410D82.jpeg

The only thing that could be more dependable than an AI is probably @THEIS ‘s rifles he designed from the ground up.

Obvious troll is obvious 🙄

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Part of it is me messing around, yeah I like to stir some shit lol

But I also legit don’t get the fanboy AI/LMT/KA stuff. I mean I’m not comparing it to a Walmart savage with a tasco scope, but compared to a impact action, or MPA something in the bolt action world, or JP in the AR world, outside of war nostalgia like buying a nazi Luger or WWII issued 1911 🤷‍♂️

I know it’s old data, but the PRS blog tells a pretty strong story, I’m sure the AI is better at being used as a mallet to drive tent stakes in, stir soup, dig a shitter, and still hold MOA, but outside from misuse, just not seeing the value for someone who’s bank account isn’t the national treasury when compared to what you could get for the same cash, if you’re actually buying it to shoot it vs some historic value in a war collection or prepping the mythical boog.

Best-Rifle-Action.png

But I also legit don’t get the fanboy AI/LMT/KA stuff. I mean I’m not comparing it to a Walmart savage with a tasco scope, but compared to a impact action, or MPA something in the bolt action world, or JP in the AR world, outside of war nostalgia like buying a nazi Luger or WWII issued 1911 🤷‍♂️

I know it’s old data, but the PRS blog tells a pretty strong story, I’m sure the AI is better at being used as a mallet to drive tent stakes in, stir soup, dig a shitter, and still hold MOA, but outside from misuse, just not seeing the value for someone who’s bank account isn’t the national treasury when compared to what you could get for the same cash, if you’re actually buying it to shoot it vs some historic value in a war collection or something.

Best-Rifle-Action.png
And vortex / Nightforce is more popular in PRS than ZCO doesn’t make them better or more reliable or better glass

are you the guy on the vortex Facebook page that uses the same prs blog data to try and prop up the gaytex warranty specials ?

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
I think AI will make a come back in PRS style shooting with the ATX since it’s more a dedicated comp rifle than a shooting bad guys in bad environments rifle.

but just because something is popular doesn’t mean it works flawlessly or isn’t a crapshoot with random parts hoping they all work together with minimal issues/ trouble shooting.

I know it’s old data, but the PRS blog tells a pretty strong story, I’m sure the AI is better at being used as a mallet to drive tent stakes in, stir soup, dig a shitter, and still hold MOA, but outside from misuse, just not seeing the value for someone who’s bank account isn’t the national treasury when compared to what you could get for the same cash, if you’re actually buying it to shoot it vs some historic value in a war collection or prepping the mythical boog.

Best-Rifle-Action.png

Argumentum ad populum.

Lots of people do heroin and coke as well, doesn't mean its "right"

(and this isn't a dig on Impact/Defiance/Big Horn, etc, just your argument).

And in the spirit of this type of thread being in the Pit..

My drink is getting warm from typing in this AIDS ridden thread. @TurboTrout, time to get me some more fucking ice pleb.

• Haha
Reactions: Krob95
Argumentum ad populum.

Lots of people do heroin and coke as well, doesn't mean its "right"

(and this isn't a dig on Impact/Defiance/Big Horn, etc, just your argument).

if the majority of successful people did X drug, might be worth looking into lol

Just seems logical, when the folks constantly winning matches are using XYZ and not ABC, maybe there is a reason.

And vortex / Nightforce is more popular in PRS than ZCO doesn’t make them better or more reliable or better glass

are you the guy on the vortex Facebook page that uses the same prs blog data to try and prop up the gaytex warranty specials ?

I don’t do Facebook. I do agree a viper line is pretty nice and proven in PRS, 3 gun, hunting, etc, I’ve been happy with my vortex stuff, but next scope will probably be a USO FN I’m thinking

If Ai gave away actions you would probably see more of them too

This has some legs, I wonder how many of those on the old PRS blog had the action given to them, or how those sponsorships work, IE if you’re mainly sponsored by vortex or something, wouldn’t you buy the action that gave you the biggest advantages, if you ain’t winning you ain’t keeping sponsors. Of course most of it comes down to the shooter.

if the majority of successful people did X drug, might be worth looking into lol

Just seems logical, when the folks constantly winning matches are using XYZ and not ABC, maybe there is a reason.

I don’t do Facebook. I do agree a viper line is pretty nice and proven in PRS, 3 gun, hunting, etc, I’ve been happy with my vortex stuff, but next scope will probably be a USO FN I’m thinking

This has some legs, I wonder how many of those on the old PRS blog had the action given to them, or how those sponsorships work, IE if you’re mainly sponsored by vortex or something, wouldn’t you buy the action that gave you the biggest advantages, if you ain’t winning you ain’t keeping sponsors. Of course most of it comes down to the shooter.

Argumentum ad populum = Logical Fallacy.

So ipso facto, it is not logical.