• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You just can't make this stuff up ...

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...i Pinnya Upper Darby&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Posted on Fri, Feb. 19, 2010

Foiled molester molests self instead

By STEPHANIE FARR
Philadelphia Daily News
[email protected] 215-854-4225

Upper Darby Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood called a man who was arrested at the 69th Street Terminal Wednesday a "jerkoff" and he meant it - both literally and figuratively.

Chitwood said that not only did Siri Pinnya, 36, assault a teen at the terminal but that police were unable to process him because he was too busy processing himself.

"We couldn't process him because he's sitting in the cell masturbating," Chitwood said. "He wouldn't stop so we had to wait till later to clean him up."

Chitwood said that when officers finally photographed and fingerprinted Pinnya, they took extra precautions. "We only fingerprinted his left hand," he said.

Pinnya allegedly approached a 17-year-old girl who was with her 14-year-old sister at the terminal about 8 p.m., first asking for a kiss and hug and then asking if he could pay her for sex, police said.

When the girl said "No," Pinnya smacked her bottom and turned to run away, Chitwod said, but the teen stopped him. Even after he allegedly punched her in the face, she fought and held him until her sister got help from SEPTA cops, Chitwood said.

"Fortunately, the police were there," he said. "She had a lot of guts, but I don't know if I'd suggest kids getting involved."

Pinnya, of Race Street near Camac, in Philadelphia, was brought to the police station and charged with harassment, disorderly conduct and assault.

Then, he allegedly began pleasuring himself.

"This guy is a jerkoff caught in Upper Darby," he said.

Chitwood suggested that if convicted, Pinnya should have to come back to clean out the cell as part of his sentence.</div></div>
564.gif

Re: You just can't make this stuff up ...

When read his Miranda warnings he declined to have an attorney appointed because he "could get himself off"

They should have pepper-sprayed his crotch in that cell - that ought to take the "pleasure" out of pleasuring himself.

Some perverts like this guy needs a good blade took to him and let everybody else get a little pleasure knowing that is one less pervert trying stuff like this.

Too bad the girl didn't kick him in the groin and cause permanent damage. Uh, actually that hurts me just thinking about that. What a dirtbag!