• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

You just know you want one,...!

Emouse

0A
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2009
London, U.K
Drop in aluminium chassis, full length over barrel moderator optional.

CZ4523.jpg

CZ4525.jpg

Re: You just know you want one,...!

Rimfire tube gun? Ditch the Command Arms stock and it might get sold.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">um actually i dont </div></div>
Um is that because you already have 10? I know why you ordered those 10 new 5-20 super snipers.

I can't say off hand that I want one, but some more details would be helpful.

Is that a standard CZ action? Repeater? Who is making these chassis/tube gun setups? Are they available state-side or only on "your side of the pond?" Other options available (look like standard AR-based grips/stocks)? Pricing/Availability? Details, man...details!
wink.gif

Its kinda neat, i guess.

The stock sucks badly though. Just leave its as a buffer-tube and let your customer install his stock of choice.

Infact, with the idea of tube guns, leave all the components to your customer, because whatever you "think" is great, will be met with hatred when you sell it to the market. I dont want to buy a shitty command arms stock, nor do I want a generic piss poor AR pistol grip.

Its a standard CZ452,...it is not a tube gun chassis. It is available as "chassis only" and you can choose grip and stock.

Given the lack of decent CZ452 stocks and the interest in finding them its a pity that the replies thus far are from those that cant even identify the rifle!

Can't say I actually want one but now if you gave me one I might shoot it. Just as long as no one was around to witness it.

Info on the bedding please? Besides being an ugly chassis, I doubt the maker accomidated the 'unusual' bedding system that CZ uses with their rifles, which to me, could easily mean it shoots like crap. In the first pic you can clearly see that the barrel screw wasn't used, so, is it just sitting in their with the other screw all by its lonesome?

Please do post more details, unless you wish to waste your time because it's obvious that the members willing to post probably wouldn't be willing to buy one...

It needs some visual definition on the sides, 2 or 3 different lenghs of milled grooves or milled shapes would do a world of good. I like the concept. Also a milled pocket following the outline of the forward part of the trigger guard.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emouse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its a standard CZ452,...it is not a tube gun chassis. It is available as "chassis only" and you can choose grip and stock.

Given the lack of decent CZ452 stocks and the interest in finding them its a pity that the replies thus far are from those that cant even identify the rifle!
</div></div>

Nick,

With all due respect to you and this product...let me offer some friendly words of advice. If you want to foster interest in/support for a new product (like this chassis for the CZ 452/453), there are better ways to go about it than what you have done thus far.

For example, provide a detailed, thorough explanation of all features (including detailed, high-res pics), along with materials used for the project/item, along with options and pricing (as well as how to order and possible wait-time if the product is that close to market), and where there are bound to be questions about applications/mounting or installation of the product/etc., its a goods idea to address those issues up front. Just saying "drop in aluminum chassis" and "You just know you want one..." is a pretty pi$$ poor marketing strategy if your intent is to sell these.

With so few options around (Factory, Boyds, McMillan, Manners...soon anyway) there is probably a market for this chassis (at least some folks will be interested...especially if the price is right), but you have to put forth the effort to showcase the product or this idea is dead before it ever gets off the ground.

Also, several people (including me, Terror..., and others) have asked legitimate questions which have gone unanswered in the thread thus far. Probably a good idea to address those.

Again...all due respect to you and the chassis. Just trying to lend a helping hand. Good luck to you!

Well I wasn't going to reply but I just wanted you to know I recocnized it right away as a CZ452. It may be difficult for some who do not own a 452 to spot one right away so that statement comes off a bit brash, not the attitude you want to exude if you are trying to market something.
As to the stock it looks very "snipery" and should be easy to sell in todays market. I would attach some catchy name that appeals to mall ninja and teenagers as this will likely be the biggest market for this item.