• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You know it's all a matter of time...WTF PA!?!?

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

diandra-lyle-are-you-serious.gif
    nope-hell-no.gif

Our lord and savior- Larry Flint…

Someone needs to start heating up the tar and gathering the feathers , there was a time not so long ago , that this shit would get you ran out of town , now the perverts are in charge , the downfall of America is almost complete.

Meanwhile - schools near me still say the pledge of allegiance daily, pray at lunch, and observe national prayer day. The one next door to me (that's 4 miles to city folk) does not observe MLK day either.

Tar and feathers does not come close to what will happen if that kind of perversion tried to force its way into here. However, give it another couple of generations...that's the liberal/communist playbook. My kids aren't getting indoctrinated on my watch though.

Pennsylvania is going full libtard. The AG apparently has signed onto an Amicus brief supporting the "high capacity" magazine ban in California. Probably won't be long before a bill to that effect makes it's way onto the floor in PA.

And it was a nice state, until recently....glad I got out last year.

Unfortunately for PA the stupidity leaking out of Philly and New York is starting to turn traditionally red areas blue. Bucks County used to be solidly red until people started leaving the cities and bringing their politics with them.

Combine that with over bearing mothers and dishrag fathers raising bitch children that get easily indoctrinated in college and this is the result. The middle part of the state is still solidly red but simply doesn’t have the numerical advantage to hold it off when one district in Philly has more democratic votes than several counties worth of republicans.

Well, I seem to recall that the most commonly-used book includes an awful lot of "Begat this" and "Begat that."

Seems like all that Begat-ing is sort of explicit. I mean, you don't get any begatting without making the Beast with two Backs."

So... there is that.

Cheers,

Sirhr

PS. Humor above aside... disgusting. But what does one expect in our 'Fundamentally-transformed America?' And it's not getting better any time soon.

You know, in reality, it doesn’t matter what any politician swears on theses days; they are all liars have no intentions of upholding anything that comes out of their mouths and they have no fear that their feet will ever get held to fire. They have made a mockery of our complete system of laws and moral standings. They will be held accountable someday, I believe, most likely when they meet their maker.

Reactions: Keith E.
    If the people dont do something about this shit we are totally royaly fucked.

I predict an explosion in privately ran schools, esp in the midwest and south. The market conditions and political winds in these areas are moving in that direction. Of course, this will be fought tooth-and-nail by self-proclaimed liberals (lol). So it will start slowly but once people have a choice its going to snowball...

I predict an explosion in privately ran schools, esp in the midwest and south. The market conditions and political winds in these areas are moving in that direction. Of course, this will be fought tooth-and-nail by self-proclaimed liberals (lol). So it will start slowly but once people have a choice its going to snowball...
    One would think, but thats why their drying up the money supply, especially among those of the age of raising kids.
    Buzzards gotta eat, same as the worms.
    So youre saying that supporting BLM is important.

Buzzard
    Lives
    Matter.

• Haha
    Reactions: kenny1773 and BLEE
    Well what did you expect from a bunch of yankees ?

Yank....ees.
    Yank.
    Wank.
    Spank.

Has it set in yet ?
    Since when is PA considered part of the "Yankee" country? I'd bone up on your geographical awareness. Yankees are in New England...that is it.

Moreover, if it weren't for us Yankees, you'd be speaking the King's English.

Broad brush strokes are a serious sign of low intelligence.

• Love
    Reactions: Bender
    Since when is PA considered part of the "Yankee" country? I'd bone up on your geographical awareness. Yankees are in New England...that is it.

Moreover, if it weren't for us Yankees, you'd be speaking the King's English.

Broad brush strokes are a serious sign of low intelligence.
    I do believe it was a Virginia General who defeated the Brits, in Virginia. Yo :cool:

My understanding is that Yankee came from a bastardization of "John Keys' sort of a generic name for the Canuckians who came south. And yes, Pennsylvanians are Yankees.

Reactions: 502Chevelle
    I do believe it was a Virginia General who defeated the Brits, in Virginia. Yo :cool:

My understanding is that Yankee came from a bastardization of "John Keys' sort of a generic name for the Canuckians who came south. And yes, Pennsylvanians are Yankees.
    The cradle of the revolution began in New England. Do you want to dispute that?

After the war began, there were lots of victors and participants.

And...only New Englanders are Yankees despite the generic use of the word by the Southern faction after the CW began.

And who the fuck is John Keys and what does he have to do with this?

Reactions: Bender
    One would think, but thats why their drying up the money supply, especially among those of the age of raising kids.

So youre saying that supporting BLM is important.

Buzzard
    Lives
    Matter.

The issue isn't really money, at least in the classical sense. Its more about how and to whom the dollars are allocated to support the public school monopoly.

In the standard sense, the money per child is given directly to the school system. The money per student, via public funds from state/federal taxes, or even local property tax.

Many free states are starting to explore education savings accounts, the old voucher program and some new ideas as well. So money is given to the parents instead of directly to the public school system....

Maybe not a cure all solution and certainly can be abused. But the public education system needs a healthy dose of competiton or it will continue to fail miserably.

Reactions: XP1K and Maggot

What happened after the war began had lots of victors and participants.

And...only New Englanders are Yankees despite the generic use of the word by the Southern faction after the CW began.
    It did start there, when you hotheads got shot up. LOL.

I was jsut egging you on. Gotta keep you a @pmclaine on your toes.

As a current Oklahoman, I'd have to say the over all Virginia is #1 in American history, with the Bastin area second, Philly third.

Texas? Pfffft 🤣

Reactions: Nik H

After the war began, there were lots of victors and participants.

And who the fuck is John Keys and what does he have to do with this?
    The turning point of the American revolution happened in Saratoga, NY, one of only a few things to still be proud of from Newyorkistan. Can’t wait to get out of this shithole and rest assured, will not be bringing any NY policies or beliefs with me.

Reactions: Maggot
    The turning point of the American revolution happened in Saratoga, NY, one of only a few things to still be proud of from Newyorkistan. Can’t wait to get out of this shithole and rest assured, will not be bringing any NY policies or beliefs with me.
    Yes, Saratoga was the turning point but it all began in New England and caught on which led to our liberation from the British monarchy. As I said, there were lots of participants who all had important roles.

I feel bad about upstate NY. It is a cool place with lots of very cool people. It is, unfortunately, connected to supporting the city politics through Albany's edicts

Yes, Saratoga was the turning point but it all began in New England and caught on which led to our liberation from the British monarchy. As I said, there were lots of participants who all had important roles.

I feel bad about upstate NY. It is a cool place with lots of very cool people. It is, unfortunately, connected to the city politics and Albany's Governor
    You’re preaching to the choir, brother. All the citiots moving up here, skyrocketing real estate and crime to go with it, and of course, bringing their shithole policies as well

Reactions: Nik H
    I live in Illinois. When my daughter was in 7th grade they played a video for the class. It was a dude in a dress telling the kids. It was perfectly normal for them to wear their moms dresses or dads suits etc…. Within the same week they read them a book. It was “required” reading . It was about a boy that had “dual dads” and how cool it was. I obviously explained to her how that was simply s form of mental illness. I then pulled both my kids out and sent them to private school. It’s expensive but worth it . They are only young once. They don’t allow colored hair, piercings, or any of that trans shit. They explain to them boys on day 1 boys are boys and girls are girls. It’s that simple. Long story short. My daughter is s senior this year . She was inducted into the national honor society and will graduate with an associate degree. She is going to play college basketball. She has had recruits and coaches coming to watch her play. Thanks to that associate degree, she will recieve a 4year degree in just 2 years. My son will be doing the same . He’s s freshman now . 6’3’ or 6’4” and he’s a beast under the hoop. He’s flourishing with high honors and wanting to do exactly what his big sister has done. It was the best decision I ever made. An education without the indoctrination.

I live in Illinois. When my daughter was in 7th grade they played a video for the class. It was a dude in a dress telling the kids. It was perfectly normal for them to wear their moms dresses or dads suits etc…. Within the same week they read them a book. It was “required” reading . It was about a boy that had “dual dads” and how cool it was. I obviously explained to her how that was simply s form of mental illness. I then pulled both my kids out and sent them to private school. It’s expensive but worth it . They are only young once. They don’t allow colored hair, piercings, or any of that trans shit. They explain to them boys on day 1 boys are boys and girls are girls. It’s that simple. Long story short. My daughter is s senior this year . She was inducted into the national honor society and will graduate with an associate degree. She is going to play college basketball. She has had recruits and coaches coming to watch her play. Thanks to that associate degree, she will recieve a 4year degree in just 2 years. My son will be doing the same . He’s s freshman now . 6’3’ or 6’4” and he’s a beast under the hoop. He’s flourishing with high honors and wanting to do exactly what his big sister has done. It was the best decision I ever made. An education without the indoctrination.
    Its nice that you can afford that. Many cant.

Author didn't leave much to the imagination on the general direction of the book.

Meanwhile - schools near me still say the pledge of allegiance daily, pray at lunch, and observe national prayer day. The one next door to me (that's 4 miles to city folk) does not observe MLK day either.

Tar and feathers does not come close to what will happen if that kind of perversion tried to force its way into here. However, give it another couple of generations...that's the liberal/communist playbook. My kids aren't getting indoctrinated on my watch though.
    You must live near me! That shit don’t go in Bama!

Its nice that you can afford that. Many cant.
    I am very lucky . That being said I’m a steel worker in a sand mine. I work a minimum of 6 days a week in order to make it work. Oddly enough by her having that associate degree. It will save me 2 full years of college. That in itself pays for her years of private school. Not to mention her basketball scholarship.

The people. The voters. Those other people who do not vote. They get what they deserve. Then there's everyone else who suffer the consequences because the voters got what they deserve. Vicious.....

Pennsylvania is going full libtard. The AG apparently has signed onto an Amicus brief supporting the "high capacity" magazine ban in California. Probably won't be long before a bill to that effect makes it's way onto the floor in PA.

And it was a nice state, until recently....glad I got out last year.
    Californian infested PA and now bringing their shiitty ways into the state.

And yes, if you are from PA, you are a fucking yankee! I said it, I mean it. Now, that don’t me we can’t be friends, and hang out and have a beer, and discuss the idiots in the debate right now. But, it is what it is, and yankee you be. Just own it with pride
    From what I've been told, I'm not a Yankee, but a "Damn Yankee"...'cause I'm here to stay LOL

Reactions: 502Chevelle
    Yankees were around WAAAY before the war and if you're quoting Wikipedia as a source of truth, I rest my case
    The location of the Mason-Dixon line is pretty well static dude.
    I don't think wiki is going to make it move or anything of the sort.

North of the line = Yankee
    South of the line = Rebels

Is that too tough for a big strapping boy like yourself to figure out ?
    They do have schools in Yankeeville.....don't they ?

• Love
    Reactions: HeavyAssault
    The location of the Mason-Dixon line is pretty well static dude.
    I don't think wiki is going to make it move or anything of the sort.

North of the line = Yankee
    South of the line = Rebels

Is that too tough for a big strapping boy like yourself to figure out ?
    They do have schools in Yankeeville.....don't they ?
    I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you