• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You know the economy is bad when...........

jakeleg

Private
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2009
South Texas
wives start having sex with their husbands because they can no longer afford batteries.....

add your own

Re: You know the economy is bad when...........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakeleg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wives start having sex with their husbands because they can no longer afford batteries.....

add your own </div></div>

Glad to see you are healthy and in good spirits.

You know the economy is bad when for the first time in decades I have no Harley Davidson in my garage.
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...when we sit here TALKING more about shooting than ACTUALLY shooting.

</div></div>

frown.gif

You know the economy is bad when ...... You start thinking that Airsoft might just be a good alternative to actually shooting all that expensive ammo you have .

you know the economy is bad when you start rationalizing 22lr over 9mm 40 45.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you know the economy is bad when you start rationalizing 22lr over 9mm 40 45.</div></div>

Damn right !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael N</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know the economy is bad when ...... You start thinking that Airsoft might just be a good alternative to actually shooting all that expensive ammo you have . </div></div>

hahaha. im broke and poor i admit but i havent stooped that low yet

you know the economy is bad when your choking your chicken and your all of a sudden start thinking about late fee's on your credit cards

You know the economy is bad when it gets harder to find a big woman than a skinny woman to shag.

...when you start wondering if you can retard or advance the timing on your hot Sportster to use 87 Octane pump gas.

Got to ride to Nashville VA today so even filling up with 93 Premium twice and buying lunch makes it a 'break even' trip after I get my travel pay for going there