• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

You know you are a grunt...

Delta4-3

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
May 21, 2013
Arkansas
....when your baby girl absolutely has to have your old woobie to fall asleep.
lB3JYJn.jpg

Good stuff brother. I'd have to boil my woobie in bleach before I let a child near it. :D

Haha! Yeah, that woobie was exclusively for comfort...no jack shacks were made with that guy!

Damn!! a virgin woobie? I wasn't aware that they existed in the combat arms. I guess maybe in the Air Force, but they don't have woobies, they have Duvets and Shams, and Sleep Number beds.

I don't know that I'd ever get the dried nut-crust and ball sweat out of my woobie. I'd have to buy a new one if I ever had a child.

Dude, everyone knows that you use your buddy's woobie for that, then if it is going to touch your face you use your own!

My M.O. was to figure out who was on watch and use their fart-sack, then listen to them flip out in the middle of the night when they'd climb in and get slimed with my wet spot. That actually spawned a war of retribution where guys were defiling each others sleeping bags every night trying to get back at whoever had gotten them the night before.

I guess maybe in the Air Force, but they don't have woobies, they have Duvets and Shams, and Sleep Number beds.

That's a lie! All we ever got were Tempurpedics.

What the fuck is a woobie? It looks kind of like a poncho liner from RVN.
If some sumbitch had defiled my poncho liner, he would not have been long in that world. FM

What the fuck is a woobie? It looks kind of like a poncho liner from RVN.
If some sumbitch had defiled my poncho liner, he would not have been long in that world. FM

Woobie is the infantryman's term for poncho liner. Most treasured piece of gear ever made. I still slept with mine every night untill my little girl took it over.

LMAO, sorry to hear that. I'm going to write my congressman for you and get this shit straight.

Thanks, Brother. You can't imagine what horror I go through every night when I turn down the sheets. I'm working with the VA to file for disability based on clinophobia.

Great picture! I'm with FM, never heard of a woobie but spent a lot of uncomfortable nights with a poncho liner. Best invention since the repeating rifle.

The power of the poncho liner: no piece of TA-50 ever got as much use.

My wife and kids loved my woobie and smoking jacket so much I ordered one for everyone woobie that is. I've had problems finding smoking jackets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8ysesa7e.jpg

In the field right now... Sleeping with my woobie in the back of an ilav...

#ilovemywoobie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mini dachshund burrows in mine all the time. As for finding a new one, if you are partial to woodland camo (as I am, sorry but that is the old school in me) keep your eye on Uncle Sam's Retail Outlet. Occasionally they get new ones in for a decent price. Last time that I saw them I bought 3 for $17.99 each, one for the truck, one for the BOB and one as a spare. I figure that I have enough to last me the rest of my life.

For Delta 4-3: Your little girl looks like a real sweetie. Your lucky. Nothing quite like daddy's little girl. Just Sayin'...

My mini dachshund burrows in mine all the time. As for finding a new one, if you are partial to woodland camo (as I am, sorry but that is the old school in me) keep your eye on Uncle Sam's Retail Outlet. Occasionally they get new ones in for a decent price. Last time that I saw them I bought 3 for $17.99 each, one for the truck, one for the BOB and one as a spare. I figure that I have enough to last me the rest of my life.

For Delta 4-3: Your little girl looks like a real sweetie. Your lucky. Nothing quite like daddy's little girl. Just Sayin'...

Thanks brother! Just so happens I have 3 daddy's girls!