• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You know Your Addicted to Reloading When....

Re: You know Your Addicted to Reloading When....

HAHA, guilty as charged. Dumped 50 rnds out hunting prairie dogs cause it was tying up my brass for playing around with. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When your only purpose for shooting at the range that day is to "empty" some brass so you can go home and reload try a new load. </div></div>

When your wife gets up through the night to feed the baby,
And you get up to change the brass in the tumbler..

When you have a huge pile of fired dirty brass, and you take a photo with your phone because it looks 'cool'.

And when you have a boxfull of shiny fresh made rounds, and you take a photo with your phone because they look 'cool'.

I've actually been participating in some clinical trial work by a medical device company. Been doing it for a few months now.

Every 2 weeks, I go in and they draw about 60cc of blood. Takes 15 mins. They pay me $35 cash.

I call it my 'Blood for Bullets' plan :)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gfunkUK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When your wife gets up through the night to feed the baby,
And you get up to change the brass in the tumbler.. </div></div>

Best one yet

When your wife stands at the door, in that new "Victoria Secrets teddy, ya got her for xmas, and you turn back, to look at the 300 rounds of "ready to prime" brass, and think...........

PS. Sierra is a GREAT girls name!And: when 30000 rnds. Doesn't seem to be "too much", and you still stay, to pick up more brass.

When you have all these little baggies of sorted oddball brass you've picked up, and have no rifles for. ...In case you might wind up with one of those rifles someday. Or, just in case you end up with a 100 piece bag of something that some stranger needs someday, and you will be able to trade him for something neato.

Have you been peaking in my reloading room? ahahahahahaha

When you order so many bullets at one time to save shipping costs from MidwayUSA, that the poor postal lady cant lift the box out of her truck. True story.

When you actually finally say " ok, I have a Problem. Seek intervention in fishing and then say screw it bc 1) no one likes a quitter and 2) it doesn't go boom. Finally your buddies pay you to reload for them

When your monthly component bill is higher than your power bill.
When your load room has more green equipment than a John Deere dealership.
When your load room is wallpapered with manufacturers bullet posters and sticky notes with load recipes you want to try.

When the rangemaster gives you a key to the range because you are there so much trying new loads.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gfunkUK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When your wife gets up through the night to feed the baby,
And you get up to change the brass in the tumbler.. </div></div>

^classic lol

When you stop and think, I can get a deal if I buy 10k bullets right now!!

Basically reiterating, what I mentioned before. When one isn't enough.

reloading002.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: easternncnative</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....you are JUST as concerned about where your brass went as where the shot went. </div></div>

This! This has caused more problems with my accuracy than anything else with auto-loaders! Big reason I switched to a bolt gun!

The dog has a bed in the reloading room because that is where most of their time hanging out with you happens.

Constantly worried if a TSA swab at the airport on my laptop is going to get me "special attention".

You buy a dehumidifyer, not because you can't close any of the doors in the house since the door jams are so swollen, but because you want to keep your components and tumbling media dry.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBD56</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The dog has a bed in the reloading room because that is where most of their time hanging out with you happens.

Constantly worried if a TSA swab at the airport on my laptop is going to get me "special attention".</div></div>

HA! +1000

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: easternncnative</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....you are JUST as concerned about where your brass went as where the shot went. </div></div>

That one is sadly very true........funny my non-reloading friends think I am just a cheap bastard when I do this.

My mail lady calls me when she is around the corner so i can meet her at the curb to "get the heavy boxes" again....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rookie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you order so many bullets at one time to save shipping costs from MidwayUSA, that the poor postal lady cant lift the box out of her truck. True story. </div></div>

When you order a bunch of new reloading stuff from midway (yesterday) and you anxiously track the package to your door for delivery (today), even while your still stuck at work.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: joshboucher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When your wife stands at the door, in that new "Victoria Secrets teddy, ya got her for xmas, and you turn back, to look at the 300 rounds of "ready to prime" brass, and think........... </div></div>

Priceless!!!

When you're camping out infront of your local gun store on october 8th to get a copy of the first Berger Manual...

When your scared to take your new girlfriend in the basement because your afraid she might get freaked out when she sees you have a special room for all your ammo and reloading supplies.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yakface</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When your scared to take your new girlfriend in the basement because your afraid she might get freaked out when she sees you have a special room for all your ammo and reloading supplies. </div></div>

And knowing you have a keeper when she doesn't bat an eye.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cronos</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turbo54</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you move into a new house, and priority 1 is getting your bench set up. </div></div>
Or thinking where your going to set up your station reflects on the decision for buying the house! </div></div>

I actually did this! LOL!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SavageLapua</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When instead of baggies of weed, you sell baggies of bullets...</div></div>

Lol I feel like the "New" Dope Man selling bags of brass...
How about this for a bumper sticker

Ass, Brass or Gas Nobody rides for free.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2clicks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ass, Brass or Gas Nobody rides for free. </div></div>

YES! That about sums it up right there!