• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You think you’re not being listened to?

Now this Zoom and Microsoft Teams stuff, I do wonder about. I don't think there is a secure comm link anywhere.

Zoom and Microsoft Teams are not something built for any kind of security.
They are built for ease of use.

If you want to talk to family & friends, try Matrix or Signal.

Can 'they' hear you and track you with Bill Gate's Mark of the Beast chip implant?

Serious question, I bet they can. Nothings too weird to suppose anymore.

If implanted in the skull they could control you like a drone.
People joke but it wouldn't have to be implanted in your brain in order to control you.

Most folks don't realize this, likely because they just don't give it the thought, but your entire body is an extremely complex information network.

Think about it -- when your brain sends a message to your fingers to type -- it is sending electronic information to perform a task. What's more interesting is that it's sent with instructions on where it is to be delivered, too. It's not just a surge of electrons flying down a wire to a muscle where it causes a contraction.

There are parasitic species that attach themselves to other lifeforms and then control them much as you speak, so it's hardly a far-fetched idea.

People really are less in control of themselves than they think they are.

Anyway, I digress, my point was that you could be controlled like a drone from anywhere in your body -- theoretically.

I don't get any of this shit but I don't use facebook, google or any of that shit. I disabled the camera and tape it, no mic or driver for it to work. It doesn't keep any history.

The only thing I cant' stop is the shit they put in at the factory that you apparently can't get around.

The phone thing is different. But I don't really use it that much.

And I will tell you this: you will pay dearly for that convenience, anything this shit does that you think makes life convenient comes at a VERY high price, so yeah, the phone is worse and "Alexa" is worse than that.

Nobody wanted to listen to me when I warned 'em of this shit, hell, they didn't listen to Snowden and he WORKED there! Not that long ago I was ridiculed for being paranoid of technology. Yeah, paranoid of technology. Like I'm afraid of fucking transistors or some shit.
Bill Binney.

Reactions: silentwoods
Generally very easy.

IF you want to stay with Windows, you can go to Microsoft and download a clean ISO for Windows 10 directly from them (assuming professional, not workstation) and then install that which gets rid of all the Dell stuff (you'll need to load drivers manually), so all you have is the Microsoft built in spyware and not any of the OEM BS.

IF you want to go with Linux and own your own OS and all that good freedom stuff, it's a matter of picking your distro, downloading the ISO and installing it.
if it's your first go at Linux, then I'd suggest this one: Linux Mint 20.1 "Ulyssa" - Cinnamon (64-bit) - Linux Mint
If you like being a more rugged individualist and want to give the finger to IBM / Pottering, then go with: Welcome to devuan.org | Devuan GNU+Linux Free Operating System
If you want to browse the endless distributions, go here: DistroWatch.com: Put the fun back into computing. Use Linux, BSD.

Depending on which model (if you post the exact model, I can let you know), you may be able to add a second or 3rd drive to it & then run multiple Operating systems on it & choose which one you want to boot to.

You can also have Linux and Windows on the same drive with a boot menu, but that requires a re-install of both from scratch.
Holy computer nerd Batman !

Thank you for the excellent reply man, that nails it perfectly.

In a couple of days I'll actually have time to sit down and spec everything out.

Would it be OK if I PM you the specs and maybe a question or two at that time?

If not, I understand.

Either way, thank you, that helps a ton

This thread has reminded me of a great movie about the East German Stasi before the fall of the Berlin Wall called "The Lives of Others". Good movie.

Shit, I'm becoming convinced the phone is reading my dreams, or even implanting them. Either that or I talk in my sleep and it hears that instead, way too many dream related adverts lately for me to believe it's just coincidental.

Yet some people think they need a vaccine to be chipped and tracked😂😂😂

Fwiw you guys need to look into the Librem 5 cell phone. Supposed to be the least intrusive phone that allows you to manually turn the camera off/on and audio off/on and does not include Google apps or Apple apps. I believe it had a Linux based OS but I’m not entirely sure. I just know it’s not Microsoft, Apple, or Google.
I believe my iPhone sees what I take pictures of and targets adds to me that way as well.

And again. I’m sitting here watching Terminator. The “Ill be back” scene was 15-20 minutes ago. And this pops up on Facebook. 😄

FC5C2C66-005B-481A-8D9B-B88B95F14D47.png

Reactions: demolitionman
Fwiw you guys need to look into the Librem 5 cell phone. Supposed to be the least intrusive phone that allows you to manually turn the camera off/on and audio off/on and does not include Google apps or Apple apps. I believe it had a Linux based OS but I’m not entirely sure. I just know it’s not Microsoft, Apple, or Google.
I believe my iPhone sees what I take pictures of and targets adds to me that way as well.

I'm currently on year 2 of waiting for the one I paid for.
I'm hoping by year 3 I finally get it...

Reactions: demolitionman
Yet knowing this, im sure you all continue to log into your social media accounts.....makes me think most dont really care, just like to bitch.

Reactions: Bradu