• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

You will not believe this!

Well, you won't comment. I will.

These little 'tards need to be exterminated. Along with their ilk.

A 12-YO with an AK is just as lethal as an adult 'regular.' No qualms about dispatching them both.

I'd thank you for posting. But this will keep me up, tonite.

Getting tired of some of these excuses-for-humans... getting press.

Cheers

Sirhr

That raises the bar a little bit doesn't it. I held off shooting two young teens in Haiti cause they were coming to rob us. This vid changes the vision..

I simply could not agree more with every single post previous to mine. 110 fucking percent on each.

I'm using the comments made by my peers, to confirm that 'seeing the video' isn't going to improve my life at all. I can sleep tonight, just as happy as when I woke up in the morning.

Thanks for the heads up guys.... some things I just don't need to see. To know they exist is one thing, to see it myself, another.

There was one released a while back maybe 2 years or so that was done in a cave or cave like setting. Was basically the same video only in an outside/cave setting. Saw it here as I don't normally visit sites like that.

I'm not saying this shit isn't happening, but that video is fake as fuck. No forward spatter, no back spatter, in 3/4 of the "kills" you can't even see a bullet hole created behind the target after the shot (despite the camera being at the perfect angle to show one). I've seen close/contact shots in person and let me tell you, the blood doesn't stay in the body until they hit the ground. Hell, just watch the first kill. Those white shower walls don't even show mist (and not a single tile was cracked in the "killing" of this "prisoner"). Even if ISIS actually made the video, it's pure hollywood production.

Two of them yes but not all, I watched the clothing. The one kid is the same one who was doing the behind the head shooting when the kids in black first came out. His kind must be so proud. Talk about sicking to "Humans" to teach/train kids how to do this. This is a poster child event, to warrant killing the unborn. The Glock go switch was a nice touch, but NWS in the real world.

Two of them yes but not all, I watched the clothing. The one kid is the same one who was doing the behind the head shooting when the kids in black first came out. His kind must be so proud. Talk about sicking to "Humans" to teach/train kids how to do this. This is a poster child event, to warrant killing the unborn. The Glock go switch was a nice touch, but NWS in the real world.

I agree, some of those would be hard to fake. Thats not so rough though. You should see the one of mine they took down in closing out tho old site...and theres worse. The Mexican cartels chop you into little pieces then dissolve you in a barrel of boiling acid.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
In Bama it's a wood chipper and turtle pond. Florida was old gator cages in the swamps. Indiana was the old standby, deep footings an lots of concrete. unless you were a pig farmer. All the Russian way they just disappear. :p

I don't either, it was sent to me via email from a guy I've known for a long time asking for advice.

I didn't mean anything negative by that. Just stating i don't go searching it out. I know people that do. Fake or not it is propaganda to get in peoples heads.

I can't believe i am going to say this but i feel somewhat as PPB does. The world we live in is nasty behind the scenes and most don't want to pull the drapes back and see it.

I do believe I am mentally prepared to defend myself and family. You can not just wish evil away. You can't be prepared if you don't have a clue what is coming.
Pretty much every person i know (including my wife) has their head burried in the sand, some to a lesser degree than others.

When i talk to my wife. And say "i NEED some one to cover my back". She as others say "I dont want to think about it".

Some days i feel like and island. Just saying.

I think a lot of the "kill shots" were staged but no theless ended with the dead guy. The shower one for example just didn't seem to add up before, during, and after the shot.

Not talking their tactics, but the movements were obviously staged for the cameras.

Anyone with a weapon can kill you. As cops, we can't hesitate just because it's a kid with a gun or if we wait to find out if it's a real gun or BB gun. Rule number one is go home at the end of your shift. On these kids, evil has already killed him before a bullet ends their suffering.

Reactions: WATERWALKER
This quote comes to mind:
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, those who have hunted long enough and like it, never care for anything else thereafter."
Something to consider in these children's future.

R