• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

You'll love this pair.

Re: You'll love this pair.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and they vote. </div></div>

Exactly what came to my mind

eqe1hy.jpg

"History: We don't really know what happened to give us what we have now, so lets go back and do it all again till we get it right."

What do you want to bet that both these fucking retards have a college degree.

Worse yet, they live right down the road.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"History: We don't really know what happened to give us what we have now, so lets go back and do it all again till we get it right."

What do you want to bet that both these fucking retards have a college degree.</div></div>

Id peg rainbow boy for advanced, at least a masters. The Maoist whatever it is, im not so sure. Very disturbed soul in there. It would probrably fare really well in China.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Worse yet, they live right down the road.</div></div>

LOL. Theyre like zombies....just looking for brains.

When I read the title, I was hoping to see a nice set of tits. Instead I got to listen to a couple of boobs.

I say that for Christmas this year, those two should be given a copy of Rosetta Stone chinese version and a one way ticket to China since they love that way of life.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TLong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I say that for Christmas this year, those two should be given a copy of Rosetta Stone chinese version and a one way ticket to China since they love that way of life. </div></div>

China? No...too good for them. I hear North Korea is an awesome place to live, atleast according to their state run media.

Otherwise, maybe a Siberian Gulag? It provides everything they want. Free housing, free indoctrinational re-education, free healthcare, and a guaranteed job! What a deal!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TLong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I say that for Christmas this year, those two should be given a copy of Rosetta Stone chinese version and a one way ticket to China since they love that way of life. </div></div>

Just tell them it is a humanitarian mission or for cultural research studies and I bet they'd love it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Worse yet, they live right down the road. </div></div>

How many MOA down the road? :evil grin:

Hey! What's wrong with cultural studies!?

And yeah, wouldn't you just love to see those two actually IN China? I'd pay money to watch the first protest they joined there after the "Maoist System" screwed them for their "alternative lifestyles."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Worse yet, they live right down the road. </div></div>

How many MOA down the road? :evil grin: </div></div>

Too many.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Id peg rainbow boy for advanced, at least a masters. The Maoist whatever it is, im not so sure. Very disturbed soul in there. It would probrably fare really well in China.</div></div>

Proving, once again, education does not indicate intelligence.

I peg moaboy as a simple minded follower. Didn't do a very good job of memorizing the party line, though.

What I don't understand is why these people don't just pack up and move to China if it's so friggin good.

That would solve their problem, our problem, and we could get on with making a few bucks in support of the American Dream...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and they vote.</div></div>

They also breed ! Scary ain't it !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: txhippo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and they vote.</div></div>

They also breed ! Scary ain't it ! </div></div>
Uh,,, considering they both appear to be members of the rainbow brigade,,, I'm thinking that they "won't".

The MOST I would spend on these two is maybe $1.50...and will be cheaper if you use reloads.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: txhippo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and they vote.</div></div>

Uh,,, considering they both appear to be members of the rainbow brigade,,, I'm thinking that they "won't". </div></div>

Imagine if they breed with each other.....

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XhyRpvgm03g"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XhyRpvgm03g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Ok, the Chineses emo (Chimo for short) needs to wake up and smell the coffee. That kid is a puppet and doesn't have a frickin' clue. But in all fairness, I will give "Rainbow hippie" some credit. Hear me out on this. At the very least he seems to have a system of core beliefs that he has put consideration into. I believe that he believes in what he is saying. Chimo....not so much.

And I know i'm going to get flamed horribly for this, but I have no doubt that there are individuals among us on this forum; where if their inner thoughts and views were laid out in full, would seem just as fucked up, and incoherent as these two clowns. They just get the benefit of the doubt because they like to go shootin' too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Batyote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, the Chineses emo (Chimo for short) needs to wake up and smell the coffee. That kid is a puppet and doesn't have a frickin' clue. But in all fairness, I will give "Rainbow hippie" some credit. Hear me out on this. At the very least he seems to have a system of core beliefs that he has put consideration into. I believe that he believes in what he is saying. Chimo....not so much.

And I know i'm going to get flamed horribly for this, but <span style="color: #FF0000"> I have no doubt that there are individuals among us on this forum; where if their inner thoughts and views were laid out in full, would seem just as fucked up, and incoherent as these two clowns. </span> They just get the benefit of the doubt because they like to go shootin' too. </div></div>

Not me, Im completely normal.
smile.gif

All I can say is WOW! Don't have the numbers right? The last time I checked the Stalin and Moaist purges were pretty well documented, but what do I (we) know, I didn't graduate from college.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Batyote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, the Chineses emo (Chimo for short) needs to wake up and smell the coffee. That kid is a puppet and doesn't have a frickin' clue. But in all fairness, I will give "Rainbow hippie" some credit. Hear me out on this. At the very least he seems to have a system of core beliefs that he has put consideration into. I believe that he believes in what he is saying. Chimo....not so much.

And I know i'm going to get flamed horribly for this, but <span style="color: #FF0000"> I have no doubt that there are individuals among us on this forum; where if their inner thoughts and views were laid out in full, would seem just as fucked up, and incoherent as these two clowns. </span> They just get the benefit of the doubt because they like to go shootin' too. </div></div>

Not me, Im completely normal.
smile.gif
</div></div>

Especially YOU, maggot. You lured us ALL here with the implication of breasts. "Couldn't get it embeded"....yeah, right.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: txhippo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and they vote.</div></div>

Uh,,, considering they both appear to be members of the rainbow brigade,,, I'm thinking that they "won't". </div></div>

Imagine if they breed with each other.....

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XhyRpvgm03g"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XhyRpvgm03g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

</div></div>

And just where do you think that "The Blob" was filmed?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blob

The real problem with youtube is that it always shows the numbnut idiots who dont know what the fuck the protest is about.

The problem is that the Keynesian economic philosophy based government has expanded to far and exhausted itself. Shrink the govt, empower the people, stop forwarding the bullshit idea that a 4-year degree guarantee's you a job, and stop trying to "stimulate" the job market. Printing money makes shit worse.

People also need to learn that the government doesnt owe you shit. People need to figure out how to find people they can serve with their talents. People have forgotten what america was. Sink or swim open market, no freebies.

I think of my grandfather who came to this country from finland. He worked to months for free in minnesota in a lumber mill. He eventually got so good at his job that they begged him to stay and work for them. After that he squirreled money away and bought a bigass house. Thats what I want to see from people. I want to see people actually go out and ask small business owners what they can do to help their business. It seems no one wants to serve something else. Everyone wants to sink. The government just keeps subsidizing peoples water wings...

Also, i didnt intend this to be political. Right or left, I dont give a fuck. I'm more worried about the piss poor choices people make, and the fact that the govt isnt letting people fall flat on their faces anymore.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alderleet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....stop forwarding the bullshit idea that a 4-year degree guarantee's you a job,</div></div>

It's certainly no guarantee, but the numbers do bear out that a college degree is still an appreciable advantage in today's market.

While the current national average is around 9% for all workers, the rate for those with Bachelor's degrees is only 3.3%.

I would like to see how maofagboys first protest goes in China or N.Korea, tienanmen square comes to mind. Yep those wonderful commies, they sure love dissenting opinions and embrace all walks of life.