• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You'll never find me.....

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    Because I have no distinctive markings or features at all
    Ethan Bramble, from Melbourne, Australia has had a string of body modifications including getting his tongue split, the removal of his belly button and even tattooing his eyeballs black. (Alana Tompson / Barcroft Images / Barcroft Media via Getty Images)

“If I wasn’t who I was, this wouldn’t be the media circus that it is,”

Really, hmmmmm.........................if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.......................well, you know?

My apologies to Maser....I didn't realize that was a guy. So I guess Erno/Emo would hit it???

• Haha
    Reactions: Bender
    “If I wasn’t who I was, this wouldn’t be the media circus that it is,”

Really, hmmmmm.........................if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.......................well, you know?

I know... it must be duck season!

My apologies to Maser....I didn't realize that was a guy. So I guess Erno/Emo would hit it???
    I dont think even foul Mike would hit that.

Ewwwwww

It does pose in my mind the question: Why would someone do that to themselves? Severe emotional trauma somewhere down the line.

Last edited:
    I'm all for people doing what they want with their own body, but I do have a problem with those fully covered tat people because they essentially have made themselves unemployable. Would you hire someone who looked like that and would drive away your consumers?

I'm all for people doing what they want with their own body, but I do have a problem with those fully covered tat people because they essentially have made themselves unemployable. Would you hire someone who looked like that and would drive away your consumers?

Folks like these actually make quite a bit of bank in the modern side show business, ie., the bizarre kink and fetish scene. There is no shortage of people out there who gets their kicks by receiving blowjobs from self identified psychedelic space aliens with needles in their mouths, and other similar themed activities. And there are plenty of spots for the patrons of that kind of recreation to gather and do their shit unmolested. And drugs often go hand in hand with that scene...

Last edited:
    Folks like these actually make quite a bit of bank in the modern side show business, ie., the bizarre kink and fetish scene. There is no shortage of people out there who gets their kicks by receiving blowjobs from self identified psychedelic space aliens with needles in their mouths, and other similar themed activities. And there are plenty of spots for the patrons of that kind of recreation to gather and do their shit unmolested. And drugs often go hand in hand with that scene...

Ewwwwwwwww

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    I draw the line at hairy tranny midgets with tails . I for one have principals .

Disgusting to say the least, and i mean least! Not find you, i wouldn't want to even look!