• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Young panther seen stalking deer in my yard!

rem300wm

Private
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2010
southeastern montana
Handful of deer came in late this morning. Neal is pretty sure he can take one down.
2ql51jr.jpg

1tos9j.jpg

Re: Young panther seen stalking deer in my yard!

That's funny. Hope kitty don't get stomped into a mudhole.

That picture is not just funny...it is goddamn funny!!!!! You should post that picture on archerytalk.com you could have even more fun with it...there is a whole entire group of idiots that swear they have seen the rare {and non-existant} North American Black Panther. I wish it were my picture to post!!!

that's a bad cat

the 1st week of sept. i let a guy shoot a 30 inch mule deer legally in my front yard with a crossbow inside the city limits

GOLDEN! That deer is just looking at him like, "WTF dude!?"

The close up is a neat picture. Funny how animals interact like that, deer don't seem too concerned.

He and his sister were abandoned by their old bitch of a mother in my garage. Better half decided we should save them.

They started out stalking white tails in the town I am based out of. They have no respect for size I guess. Neal's stalking skills leave something to be desired. He doesn't try to find cover until he is within 20 yards.

The deer have gotten quite used to him. At the rate he is growing he should be waist high by next fall. Might be a different story then.

MSINC I will PM the tinypic link to you later tonight. I ain't a photographer so do what you would like with them. If it goes viral and you make a bunch of money you can spin a new barrel on for me!
laugh.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QQIMn4ZTBfk&feature=youtube_gdata_player"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QQIMn4ZTBfk&feature=youtube_gdata_player" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

If you guys find the pictures amusing, the end of this video will make you laugh!

**If the words/context are inappropriate, MODS please delete the post.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: msinc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That picture is not just funny...it is goddamn funny!!!!! You should post that picture on archerytalk.com you could have even more fun with it...there is a whole entire group of idiots that swear they have seen the rare {and non-existant} North American Black Panther. I wish it were my picture to post!!! </div></div>

They do exist, or did. I saw one early one morning just south of Flagstaff, Az, but that was 40 yrs ago.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: msinc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That picture is not just funny...it is goddamn funny!!!!! You should post that picture on archerytalk.com you could have even more fun with it...there is a whole entire group of idiots that swear they have seen the rare {and non-existant} North American Black Panther. I wish it were my picture to post!!! </div></div>

So because you've never seen one, anyone that has is an idiot?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iShoot17</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QQIMn4ZTBfk&feature=youtube_gdata_player"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QQIMn4ZTBfk&feature=youtube_gdata_player" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

If you guys find the pictures amusing, the end of this video will make you laugh!

**If the words/context are inappropriate, MODS please delete the post. </div></div>

Winning!!! Thats a stupid cat and an MMA doe. Dont get between momma and her kids!

i about died laughing at the video. wife didnt think it was that funny.

Great picture. I had a (house) cat that was similar. Zero fear and no concept of size. Old age got him, I do miss him

I think this photo and captioning is hilarious.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: msinc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That picture is not just funny...it is goddamn funny!!!!! You should post that picture on archerytalk.com you could have even more fun with it...there is a whole entire group of idiots that swear they have seen the rare {and non-existant} North American Black Panther. I wish it were my picture to post!!! </div></div>

They do exist, or did. I saw one early one morning just south of Flagstaff, Az, but that was 40 yrs ago.</div></div>

I saw two big ass cats playing near the top of a 30ft pine tree about 10 years ago in South Alabama/North Florida. I was rabbit hunting with a few friends. One of my buddies spotted them about 200yds away at the edge of a clear-cut. He got all excited screaming profanities. I didn't spot them until my idiot friends started blasting away with bird shot. Those two cats FELL down that tree only catching the trunk with their paws about every 8ft. Being the stupid inquisitive teenagers that we were, we grabbed a rifle and bolted into the woods after them. We found the tree they were in and it was clawed to Hell. Judging by the claw marks in the tree, those kitty cat paws were the size of a my palm and then some. They were a dark color, but the sun made them appear a bit orange. They were much darker than any mountain lion or Florida Panther that I've ever seen. They had tails that were at least 3ft long and I swear they weighed well over 75lbs. They looked huge even at 200yds. I cuss my friends to this day every time the story comes up. The idiots blasting away with shotguns cost me concrete evidence. Not that I would have been telling anyone about shooting an endangered/extinct kitty cat..... but at least I could confidently say I know they exist.

That's funny. We have a wild cat that tries that on the bunnies and squirrels, poor guy hasn't succeeded yet.

That right there, that's funny!
The deer has a WTF is going on here look.

That's just awesome. I've never seen a cat act that way towards anything but other cats.

We have a bunch of rooster pheasants that come in from time to time. He tries to put "the sneak" on them too. He was within 25 yards once. I'll try to get a photo of that posted up. It's not quite as fun since the pheasants take him a little more seriously!