• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Your .300 wm build

Big_Country

Private
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2010
United States
What are some of the .300 wm build's out there? Which stock, barrel contour, brake, action etc. I am wantint to have one done and if you could chime in with your experience that would be great.

Much respect,
-Sv

Re: Your .300 wm build

honestly depending what your actually using it for that is a very broad question

ive learned to go with what makes you happy

im in he middle of my 300wm build and hears it so far

Surgeon Long Action
Aics 2.0 with knobs
krieger 26' MTU
atlas bipod /w spigot mount
nf nxs 5.5/22 either moa/moa "MOAR" or mil/mil "MLR"
apa fat bastard break

i dont need half the items listed but im an overpaying asshole thats likes to blow money on great guns that i will never use up to their potential currently.

ive hit pennies at 200 yds with a $400 ruger 300wm and a walmart scope

Good reply. Sorry I should of mentioned I am interested in long range builds. I am not prejeduce towards any build though. If you have a benchrest job I would like to hear about that to. Mostly interested in the tac-jobs though.

Thanks,
-Sv

my build wont be complete for another 4-5 weeks
im going to use mine for everything i can when the time comes
but i do favor tactical.. then again my rifle will be on the heavy side.. i do eat me spinach

whats your price range... this is my first custom build but i have shot others i honestly dont know what led me on to surgeon but i think ill be happy regardless... imo once your reach a certain level its all personal pref... there is diehards to all companies and sometimes its hard to choose..

Model 70 action converted to single shot, 29 in douglas prem barrel, tapered from 1.125 to .90 at the muzzle.

Bishops Heavy Marksman Style Stock, Wood. Polished Wichester trigger to remain 3.5 lbs.

Redfield Olympic sights plus Weaver T=10 scope.

Used in NRA HP 1000 yard any rifle/and sight and any rifle iron sights.

Hand stop is a gunshow find, I made the rail my self.

Shot some dern nice 1000 yard scores with this puppy over the years.

1000%20yd%20Rifle.jpg

I'll bet that has filled the fridge atleast a few times
smile.gif

I like that rig. How much those go for?

Much respect,
-Sv

Nah its not a hunting rifle. Just targets, Need a big horse to pack that.

Action was about $40 (I bought 6 Model 70 actions for 235). Barrel blank was about $88, Stock a hair over $70. I did the work myself. I have less then $250 in the gun.

This was done in the early 80s but it still shoots.

The National Guard bought the reamers and headspace gages.

newrifle.jpg

Just getting started with mine. She gets into the FFL tomorrow. Then the 10 day Cali wait, then I can really get started.

So far:

Remington 700P LA
B&C A5 (adjustable)
Harris 6-9 (swivel)

Plans:
LaRue 20 MOA Base
LaRue QD Rings
SWFA SS 5-20x50 (Non-Illum)
Brake by a local smith

Should keep me shooting for a bit.

What you need to do if starting from the ground up is to GO WITH WHAT YOU WANT! If you don't go with your ideal components in the build, you'll come to regret your decision later down the line. I presume that you are merely shopping around for other perspectives, viewpoints. That's good, but realize that you probably aren't going to know if the build you have is what you really want until you've been shooting it for a few months. That's probably why some many of the experienced guys here on SH have more than 1 custom gun ;-)

FWIW, if I was going to build from the ground up, I would have the following build:

- Surgeon 1086/R Long Action (full disclosure, I use an XL but only because I got a great deal on it)
- Manners T1, 90% CF with installed chassis system, badger/atlas forearm rail, side flush cups, inlet for MTU contour (I don't like adjustable stocks; my triad tactical stock pack sets my comb height just fine; I have a T3 because of it's best for the XL action; and I don't like thumbhole stocks or AI rigs).
- Bartlein, Krieger, Obermeyer, Rock etc. based on availability. 26", 1/10 twist, 5R, fluted. Sendero or heavy bull sporter (I have a MTU Bartlein with a heavy bull Rock on order)
- Timney trigger set ~ 2-2.5 lbs (I have a 2 lb Jewell)
- Muzzle break
- Atlas bipod
- TAB gear sling w/ flush cups
- Triad tactical stock pack

The system I have above is in my view a compromise between ruggedness vs. tactical precision and also between manageable weight vs. long range platform. It is an "all around" transportable yet capable of long range shots or taking out large game. The system I will have once I swap out the MTU for the heavy sporter barrel will almost be there; it's not my ideal system, but I don't feel like selling what I have to finance a new deal from scratch (see what I mean about starting with exactly what you want).

Glass is another game. I have a Razor HD EBR3 MRAD. If you have money for USO, S&B, NF, then get it. I don't have the $ for USO or S&B and Vortex gives a good military discount, so that's why I went with it. The wife still kicked me in the balls after buying it.

This is my 300 win mag, I use it for hunting most of the time.

Model 70 crf action
Schneider p5 1-10 28 inch sendero contour
Manners T2

300winchester004.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LT JGB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What you need to do if starting from the ground up is to GO WITH WHAT YOU WANT! If you don't go with your ideal components in the build, you'll come to regret your decision later down the line. I presume that you are merely shopping around for other perspectives, viewpoints. That's good, but realize that you probably aren't going to know if the build you have is what you really want until you've been shooting it for a few months. That's probably why some many of the experienced guys here on SH have more than 1 custom gun ;-)

FWIW, if I was going to build from the ground up, I would have the following build:

- Surgeon 1086/R Long Action (full disclosure, I use an XL but only because I got a great deal on it)
- Manners T1, 90% CF with installed chassis system, badger/atlas forearm rail, side flush cups, inlet for MTU contour (I don't like adjustable stocks; my triad tactical stock pack sets my comb height just fine; I have a T3 because of it's best for the XL action; and I don't like thumbhole stocks or AI rigs).
- Bartlein, Krieger, Obermeyer, Rock etc. based on availability. 26", 1/10 twist, 5R, fluted. Sendero or heavy bull sporter (I have a MTU Bartlein with a heavy bull Rock on order)
- Timney trigger set ~ 2-2.5 lbs (I have a 2 lb Jewell)
- Muzzle break
- Atlas bipod
- TAB gear sling w/ flush cups
- Triad tactical stock pack

The system I have above is in my view a compromise between ruggedness vs. tactical precision and also between manageable weight vs. long range platform. It is an "all around" transportable yet capable of long range shots or taking out large game. The system I will have once I swap out the MTU for the heavy sporter barrel will almost be there; it's not my ideal system, but I don't feel like selling what I have to finance a new deal from scratch (see what I mean about starting with exactly what you want).

Glass is another game. I have a Razor HD EBR3 MRAD. If you have money for USO, S&B, NF, then get it. I don't have the $ for USO or S&B and Vortex gives a good military discount, so that's why I went with it. The wife still kicked me in the balls after buying it. </div></div>

Had to say this right off. Nothing wrong with a Vortex! 100$ American made, BEST warranty of all the scope manufacture's and they obviously support our military. I'm also in the military so I have a lot of respect for those who support.

Your build sounds quite nice. I was considering a kind of similar build:

-Manner's T4-A with two bader rails 2" rear 3" in front, adj. wheel cheek and butt spacer
-Defiance LA w/ 3 position "locking" safety done by High Tech Custom's
-Defiance / Tac-Ops BDM "Beautiful piece"!
-Sendaro 26" threaded barrel nitride treated, braked, barrel cap protector
-Timney trigger set @ 1.5 lbs.
-Badger scope mount "unless I go with Aadland 1 piece base" / rings 30 mm rings badger base
-Nightforce "5-25 Beast" whenever the SOB is ready for sale"
-Cerakote 2 part finish on all metal and 1 on stock than painted over with krylon per enviroment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeremiahjs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is my 300 win mag, I use it for hunting most of the time.

Model 70 crf action
Schneider p5 1-10 28 inch sendero contour
Manners T2 </div></div>

Beautiflul looking rig OMG! Hows she shoot?

Much respect,
-Sv

Thankyou sir, it shoots .5 moa all day as long as I do my part. It loves 230 grain berger hybrids and 210 vld's. I am really sold on the Schneider p5.

Specs:

*Defiance Machine long action, heavy duty pinned recoil lug, spiral fluted bolt, 0 MOA rail, & side bolt release

*Krieger 5R stainless barrel = 1-10" twist, #5 contour, 25" finished length which includes a custom muzzle brake

*McMillan Rem Hunter stock = sniper fill weight, 13.5" LOP, 1/2" decelerator pad, custom desert camo paint by Manners Stocks

*Badger M4 steel bottom metal, Rem mag box, spring, & milled steel follower

*Timney trigger tuned to 2.5# (this model of trigger was made specifically to be installed on Defiance Machine actions)

*All metal cerakoted in matte graphite black

*NightForce NXS 3.5-15x50 scope with mil-dot reticle (HS turrets with Zero-Stop)

*Seekins 30mm low rings

*Custom load development by McCourt Munitions = Andrew McCourt is awesome to work with!! He developed a custom hunting load for me using Barnes 180 grain TTSX traveling at 3060 fps & grouping in the .3's & .4's at 100 yds.

005-3.jpg

My current 300 wm build is:
Rem 700 action
old rem trigger tuned to 2lbs
Mcrees chassis system
atlas bipod
Nf 5.5-22x50 npr2 moa moa
Just looking for a barrel in a 1:10 twist straight no taper then I will order a rws Brake.

Surgeon 1086R
Surgeon DBM
Cerakote flat dark earth
McMillan A-5 KMW hardware GAP Camo
Krieger 5R MTU 1:10 finished at 24"
Nightforce NXS 8-32x56 HS-ZS NPR1
Leupold MKIV high steel rings
Badger FTE brake
Jewell Trigger
Tab Gear Sling
Harris 6-9BR-S

IMG_4243.jpg

IMG_4235.jpg

IMG_4239.jpg

IMG_4162.jpg

IMG_4206.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: &#8207;Steelvenom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Be careful with this pull weight. My wife is .308 uses this pull weight on her Timney. She loves it, but it's too light for my liking. If you haven't tried out this pull weight, I would recommend you let someone give you a try on their rifle to see how you like it, unless you are confident you can adjust sear tension and pull weight yourself. 2-2.5 lbs is more to my liking.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LT JGB</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: &#8207;Steelvenom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Be careful with this pull weight. My wife is .308 uses this pull weight on her Timney. She loves it, but it's too light for my liking. If you haven't tried out this pull weight, I would recommend you let someone give you a try on their rifle to see how you like it, unless you are confident you can adjust sear tension and pull weight yourself. 2-2.5 lbs is more to my liking. </div></div>

What's the risk? I don't put my finger on the trigger until I am ready to fire
smile.gif
I am also going to be using a locking 3 position safety, so if safety is what you are talking about, this rifle, like another is about as safe as your going to find. As far as liking that pull weight, all of my rifle's to include my rifle at work are set @ 1.5 lbs..

Much respect,
-Sv

I just got started.
700 Sendero - 300 Win Mag
AICS Stock
Nightforce 5.5-22x50 RP-1 & NF Rings
Atlas Bipod and Spigot
Timney Trigger

Next Items:
1. Bolt handle

Wish List:
TBAC 30P-1 would be nice.
smile.gif

700AICS_1.jpg

700AICS_2.jpg

My build isn't completed yet, but here are the specs

300 Win Mag
Barrel = Obermeyer M24/Rem Varmint Contour, 11 twist, 24"
Action = Surgeon 1086R
Bottom Metal = APA
Stock = Stocky's laminate thumbhole varmint Desert/Rose
Coating = Cerakote gunmetal grey or matte black (I can't decide, so letting gunsmith decide, lol).

I plan shooting mostly 180-190 gr. rounds for hunting, maybe 210 VLD's at paper.

Can't wait!

Make sure you post some pictures here when it's done. I woule love yo see your rifle.

Keep'em comming Hider's
smile.gif

Much respect,
-Sv

18e82a16.jpg

R700 trued w/bolt knob, side bolt release
AI 2.0
Timney
Badger imuns
20moa base
25" Lilja

Only thing left is to instal the badger FTE I have sitting here

here's one I ahad built , basically a AI AWMF clone using a Badger M2008 action , Bartlien 1-10 5R barrel , profile of barrel , same as the AI , brake Badger FTE .

DSC06633.jpg

Later Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
18e82a16.jpg

AI 2.0
Timney
Badger imuns
20moa base
25" Lilja

Only thing left is to instal the badger FTE I have sitting here </div></div>

How is that Vortex working out for you? I hear their warranty is second to none "no question's asked". They say you can run it over with your truck and send it to them and they will fix it or replace it. Pretty nice warranty. 100% no Q's asked.

-Sv

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChrisF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
here's one I ahad built , basically a AI AWMF clone using a Badger M2008 action , Bartlien 1-10 5R barrel , profile of barrel , same as the AI , brake Badger FTE .

DSC06633.jpg

Later Chris </div></div>

That's a tank! Everything about that rifle looks like... ...well mean
smile.gif

I have 5 vortex scopes with 2 more razors coming. I have 2x S&B and a NF as well. The vortex razor is a great scope and the company is awesome.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: &#8207;Steelvenom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
18e82a16.jpg

AI 2.0
Timney
Badger imuns
20moa base
25" Lilja

Only thing left is to instal the badger FTE I have sitting here </div></div>

How is that Vortex working out for you? I hear their warranty is second to none "no question's asked". They say you can run it over with your truck and send it to them and they will fix it or replace it. Pretty nice warranty. 100% no Q's asked.

-Sv </div></div>

Of all those scopes; which is your favorite all around. Not just performance wise but everything.

-Sv

My 300WM is built off a 700 action with:
Manners T3 stock
Bartlein 10 twist 25" barrel
Surefire brake/suppressor adapter
Badger DBM
Harris BRM-S
Seekins Rings
S&B 5-25x56

No recent pics, I need to take one, but you can see it in action here
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kEugZxcn32E"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kEugZxcn32E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Here is mine. It's a Stiller TAC-300, Bartlein Barrel, Badger bottom metal, McMillan stock, APA muzzle brake.

DSC_0451.jpg

DSC_0452.jpg

DSC_0453.jpg

Thank you Bob, and sorry that I forgot the pics of the results at the range.

These are a couple of pics of a 3 shot group, and a five shot group. At 100 yards, of course.

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

Super shooting Ozzie! You can build them and you can shoot them... SWEET! I took my new WM to the range today and shot a .22 MOA 3 shot group @ 300 yrds. I could have done better but I choked on the 3rd round.. Oh well, there is always tomorrow, I just hope the wife doesn't come and show me up with her .308

For full custom, hard to beT Stiller/Surgeon action with a good barrel. For less $$ but still great reaults, i recommend getting a Remington 5R and shooting the barrel out before rebarrleing.

I have a 300WM in 5R, swapped the trigger for a rifle basix and the stock for an HTG and the bottom metal for badger and it shoots great but is atill light enough and handy enough to be accompanying me to Africa in 2 months.

A 5R will cost you less than a Surgeon action and about what a Tac-300 runs, and the barrel is quite good.
I swapped the bolt handle on mine for something longer, but the action and barrel are original 5R.

My long rang pack rifle was built by Jense Precision who is now Proof Research.

Jense Precision LA right bolt left port
Satern SS 28" 11.25 twist,wrapped by ABS carbon barrels and vias style brake
Lone Wolf carbon fiber Summit stock with monty carlo cheek piece
HS precision dBm
timney trigger
seekins 20moa base

Rifle shoots better than I can with Barnes 180 TTSX. it is a blast. for a hunting I wish I would have gone with a 24" but that is ALL I would change

264419_10150238327653728_794968727_7154670_3353986_n.jpg

Alan Brown built rem 700 trued
Lilja mtu 10 twist finished at 26" with surefire brake
Manners t4 with chassis
Badger base, seekins rings
Bushnell hdmr h58
Atlas bipod
Tac ops stock pack

This rifle I built for myself, but I sold it because I really wanted to have an adjustable stock. Here are a couple of pics and a short clip of a group I shot as fast as I could and still make them count. It was sold to another Hide member.

DSC_0493.jpg

DSC_0496.jpg

http://youtu.be/_ruehKG2uu8

This is the four shots you see in the video.

photo2.jpg

Im having one built right now.

Rem 700 action w/ Kampfield bolt release
Lilja 26" barrel machined to accept KAC M110 Suppressor
KAC M110 FH and suppressor
AICS 2.0 tan
MARS 30 MOA

I am having a 300 Win Mag built as we speak by AO

Specs
Obermeyrer 5R 11 twist, M24 Contour, 24"
Surgeon 1086R
APA bottom metal
Stockey's thumbhole varmint stock (Desert color) - pillar bedded
Cerakote

Can't wait!

What loads are you guys running? I plan running 180-190 grainers for hunting and paper punching.

photobucket-3445-1322957042877.jpg

my precious

surgeon built scalpel.
will never be sold.if i miss its on me.i love this gun like its one of my kids.

scalpel is 1086 kreiger mtu 1/10 centershot 4 port muscle brake,
jewel trigger surgeon bmetal

Holy crap gent's! Nice lookin sticks! I cannot wait to have my .300 wm built. I still have to find a builder for mine. I have the stock on order. Here's what I have in mind:

Stock: Manner T4-A Adj. butt spacer's, pic. rail 2" front and 3" rear
Action: <span style="color: #FF0000">Need help here</span>
Bottom: Defiance TacOps HD-DBM
Trigger: Timney set @ 1.5 lbs. yes 1.5 lbs.
Barrel: Sendaro threaded w/ pro. cap 26" 1-10 nitride treated
Rail: Badger 20 moa
Rings: Aadland AADMOUNT
Scope: Undecided, but The Beast maybe
Finish: Cerakote 2 maybe 3 color finish
Extra: 3 position safety, oversized bolt, brake? Suppressor?

Possible cerakote finish color's:

Action recommendation's?
Thanks for all the beautiful rifle picture's and video btw.

-Moon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moonshadow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy crap gent's! Nice lookin sticks! I cannot wait to have my .300 wm built. I still have to find a builder for mine. I have the stock on order. Here's what I have in mind:

Stock: Manner T4-A Adj. butt spacer's, pic. rail 2" front and 3" rear
Action: <span style="color: #FF0000">Need help here</span>
Bottom: Defiance TacOps HD-DBM
Trigger: Timney set @ 1.5 lbs. yes 1.5 lbs.
Barrel: Sendaro threaded w/ pro. cap 26" 1-10 nitride treated
Rail: Badger 20 moa
Rings: Aadland AADMOUNT
Scope: Undecided, but The Beast maybe
Finish: Cerakote 2 maybe 3 color finish
Extra: 3 position safety, oversized bolt, brake? Suppressor?

Possible cerakote finish color's:

Action recommendation's?
Thanks for all the beautiful rifle picture's and video btw.

Much respect,
-Sv

</div></div>

Action depends on your budget. Rem 700s work, but you could also get a surgeon and not have to worry about adding a scope base.

You should get the newer S&B in the tan cerakote (RAL 8000) and then have the rifle ceracoted in RAL 8000 too
laugh.gif

[img:center]http://
Remington700300WMG69921281.jpg
[/img]

700P
20MOA Base
Warne Maxima medium rings
Leupold V-XIII 3.5x10-40 with BC caps
Kampfeld Customs bolt knob
Magnaport brake

Still saving for better glass...

R&D is building mine currently -
Defiance action
Bartlein Barrel 24"
Timney Trigger
AICS 2.0
Finish is going to be Patriot Brown Cerkote with sponge painted skins. Topped off with my S&B PMII 5-25 w/ Horus.
I got the call last week that it should be ready soon - I can't wait.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Armed Citizen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 700P
20MOA Base
Warne Maxima medium rings
Leupold V-XIII 3.5x10-40 with BC caps
Kampfeld Customs bolt knob
Magnaport brake

<span style="color: #FF0000">Still saving for better glass...</span> </div></div>

Hahaha I am in the same predicament.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: popndrop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">R&D is building mine currently -
Defiance action
Bartlein Barrel 24"
Timney Trigger
AICS 2.0
Finish is going to be Patriot Brown Cerkote with sponge painted skins. Topped off with my S&B PMII 5-25 w/ Horus.
I got the call last week that it should be ready soon - I can't wait.
</div></div>

24" barrel instead of a 26"? What is your twist rate going to be?
You going with a detatchable magazine?

Your setup sounds pretty nice and has some of the characteristic's of my next build:
Manner's T4-A
Defiance action
Defiance HD-DBM
Sendero 26" barrel 1-10
Timney trigger
Cerakote 2 color finish
Locking 3 position safety

Can't wait to get this one done!
Much respect,
-Sv

Here is mine , it has been thru many years and many changes . In it's current form

Remington 700 Action
H-S Precision 26" fluted barrel
Badger knob and FTE brake
CG Xtreme trigger
Near 25 MOA base
Spuhr mount
Zeiss Diavari 6-24 x 56mm
AICS Chassis
Atlas bipod
Skins paint by Jeromy of Dimensions

Sorry for the crap iPhone pic
Image1.jpg

aspen69 said:
Here is mine , it has been thru many years and many changes . In it's current form

Remington 700 Action
H-S Precision 26" fluted barrel
Badger knob and FTE brake
CG Xtreme trigger
Near 25 MOA base
Spuhr mount
Zeiss Diavari 6-24 x 56mm
AICS Chassis
Atlas bipod
Skins paint by Jeromy of Dimensions

Sorry for the crap iPhone pic

Woooa! Nice build! Do you have some range results yet?

much respect,
-Sv

Here is mine getting bedded by gunsmith. Should be wrapped up soon. Can't wait

Specs

300 Win Mag
Barrel = Obermeyer M24/Rem Target Contour, 11 twist, 24"
Action = Surgeon 1086R
Trigger = Jewell HVR, break at 2.5 lbs
Bottom Metal = APA
Stock = Stocky's LRV laminate thumbhole varmint Desert/Rose
Coating = Cerakote matte black

I plan shooting mostly 180-190 gr. rounds for hunting, maybe 210 VLD's at paper.

2e51cud.jpg

Here's my build, should get it in about 3 weeks. Had Surgeon build it.

Surgeon Scalpel:
1086R Action
Surgeon DBM
Kreiger 26" MTU 1-10 .300 win mag
McMillan A-5, Adj. Cheek and Butt
Remmy trigger set @ 2 lbs
Badger Max 50 High rings
Nightforce NXS 12-42 x 56 HS Mil Dot

It's took a long time scraping money together for me to do this. Can't wait to get my hads on it. Like everyone has said, do it the way you want it the first time. I've got a couple of other custom guns, but I've always wanted a rig like this. I'll try to post some pics up when I get it.

Here's mine. Not as fancy as some, but I'm happy so far. It's a heavy sumbitch but easy to shoot. My wife & 9yr old daughter have tried to claim it
frown.gif
700LH action
Shilen #8 27 1/2" 1 in 10
R&D brake
Tubb lug
A4 stock
Badger M5 bottom metal
Farrell rings & bases
Sightron SIII 8-32x56

crappy phone pic:
023-1.jpg

Mine is a factory rem 700 VS restocked into a Manners MCS-T4A lugs lapped and barrel recrowned. I have a Kriger 5R 1-10 barrel and oversized lug ready to go when this barrels is worn out. It has nightforce rail, rings and 5.5-22x56 NSX on it.
phone2357.jpg

these are some pics of load development i have done so far. These are at 100m. I have a bad habbit of pulling shots to the side...
phone2359.jpg