• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Your favorite "high-capaciity" 10/22 magazines

shaman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2008
Frankfort, Kentucky
I have started getting parts ready for a bullpup build, but we haven't bought magazines since pre-Clinton. We have Butler Creek and some Eagle 30's. Was considering something user cleanable. What works for you, cleanable or not?

Re: Your favorite "high-capaciity" 10/22 magazines

The Tactical Innovations work great. The set screws in the top allow you to adjust the angle and "tune" it to your rifle.

TI 25

They work so well that Ruger made their own...

Ruger X-25

+1 for Tactical Innovations.

Also you can take them totally apart to clean. I shoot suppressed so a big + there.

I had great luck with a few BX-25 mags. No issues at all. I couldn't get butler creek 25rd mags to feed though whether they were steel lipped or not.

$70 for a 25 round 10-22 magazine? I'll wait for the BX-25 to get in stock. Anyone else have comments?

Ti-25's are IMHO the best, but the new Ruger BX-25's are a close 2nd.

I was fishing with a guy who is just getting started in the mag buisness, he makes a very nice 100 round 10/22 mag. All I have is his personel cell phone I will see if I can give it to you. The video is on U-tube. It's DR. (something?) mags, P.S. they are affordable. Im currently OCONUS and will get the info asap.He took about 400 to the FT. Worth gun show and was sold out quickly.They look very similar to a Ruger mag, very similar.

I have had good luck with the Butler Creek's with the steel feed lips

plastic lipped mags still suck eggs.........My ruger bx-25's run great. I haven't had any problems so far, except when I tried to run them on my E.A.Brown mach2 conversion and bullets got bound up inside(Me not too smart sometimes) That's when I found they're easy to take apart/reassemble. just 2 allen bolts and it's halved for cleaning

my vote goes to the Ruger BX-25 mags. they are solidly built and have not had a hiccup yet

im on the bandwagon as well the bx 25 is the best ive ever used

Bingham all steel mags, 25rd single stack. They work the best of any mags I have used for rapid fire. I have not tried a BX25 yet so I don't know how they compare.

Has anyone used the black dog 25 rd magazines? Those and Bulter Creek Steel lips seems to be all that is in stock now.

Last edited: