• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Your favorite target?

Re: Your favorite target?

This is my favorite one. My uncle and his three shot group from 1008 yards.

IMG_20101101_100535.jpg

Upgraded the target with two 12 inch plates off the side.

IMG_20110214_150029.jpg

My favorite target is any which is meaningful. I like the MR-31 as it's as efficient as it is effective for general marksmanship development using a Service Rifle with as issued irons.

Mix 2 boxes of rasberry jello along with a box or 2 of gelitan with the appropriate amount of hot water into a gallan milk jug and let it set up (it takes a while, at least 24 hours in a fridge). Set on a fence post or the like at your favorite distance. Make sure you have a nice covering of fresh snow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cats </div></div>

Not cool...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My favorite target is the next one.
grin.gif
</div></div>

+1 Just want to shoot!

junk car shoot with a cannon with a 10 pound hardened pin off of a backhoe. shattered the motor, the transmission and then angled up and exited out of the trunk. it made the hole car jump a couple of ft back.

Deer and pigs for me though tanerite is definitely a close second
D