• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Your favorite WalMart experience

Re: Your favorite WalMart experience

every wallmart ive been to ive seen a good # of
people that just need to b exterminated. I also
allways leave the feeling that there is no hope for
our future.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DustyJacket</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chpprguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My favorite is when I asked one of the employees where something was.... the response I got was "No sé Inglés......"
priceless....... </div></div>

Lots of people will pretend not to speak English just to get you to go away, or to avoid being arrested, etc.

I had one try to convince me he could speak English, so I told my partner that since I couldn't understand him, we were going out to the flatlands and put a bullet in his head. He learned English in record time. </div></div>

NOTHING to do with walmart! My best friends dad told a story, that one of his neighbors had hired the first mexican up in Rome, Or. And the neighbor had to leave the ranch for a week or so and ask if, my friends dad (ron) would take care of the ranch. Ron proceded to tell him that he had no idea how to speak spanish. The neighbor said oh thats alright, left for a minute then came back with a broken axe handle and hands it to Ron. Then says, "Just walk up to him, tell him to do something and if he give you that no hable shit, just take the axe handle and swing it at him a time or two, and say'savvy now you son of a bitch'".
Ron told me, "by god it worked, I have never seen someone learn english so quick, before or sense."

Law Enforcement Alert

A "heads up" for those of you who may be regular Wal-Mart customers.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Wal-Mart. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen July 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th. Also August 1st, 3rd, twice on the 7th, three times just yesterday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So be careful!