• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Your greatest accomplishment in life?

A great wife and kids that aren't worthless turds like all their peers.
Biggest pet peeve is humans in general.

Also, people who forget the d in the word and...

Having a good family. 2 daughters I believe will be good contributors to society.
Having been able to mentor quite a few people through my career and see them excel in their field.

Best accomplishment in my life is my family. I was only 16 when my first son was born and in spite of all the haters in real life and online who wished me to fail, I succeeded. I'm 28 now and very proud of myself and the family I created.

Biggest peeve about people in general? That's easy. It's the faggot SJWs that are constantly at war with us. The only way we can win this war is by NOT EVER backing down from them. I see way too many instances where SJWs cause people to fold and apologize. I don't buy for a second that these SJWs are truly offended by what people like me say, but rather they exhibit Fascist mentality and want to control what everyone around them think or say.

Getting married would be #1 followed by my two little mini me's.

Peeve; people who take hobbies way way to serious and people who tailgate commercial trucks.

Biggest accomplishment? Living my life on my terms, exactly how I want. That means never, ever being politically correct, and not giving a fuck who is offended in the process. I never compromise on my beliefs, ever. So when I realized Northern Virginia, where I grew up, had turned into a 3rd world leftist shit hole, I packed up and left. Gave up a cushy six-figure salary, but I don't give a fuck. I know live in Montana, God's country, earn half as much and never happier.

I painted the Brooklyn Bridge with a toothbrush. Twice. :rolleyes:

Snagging my second wife, she is a great gal for sure.
i can't stand whiners and lazy fucking people.

Best accomplishment in my life is my family. I was only 16 when my first son was born and in spite of all the haters in real life and online who wished me to fail, I succeeded. I'm 28 now and very proud of myself and the family I created.

Biggest peeve about people in general? That's easy. It's the faggot SJWs that are constantly at war with us. The only way we can win this war is by NOT EVER backing down from them. I see way too many instances where SJWs cause people to fold and apologize. I don't buy for a second that these SJWs are truly offended by what people like me say, but rather they exhibit Fascist mentality and want to control what everyone around them think or say.

"They can have my BB gun when they take it from my cold, dead hands!"

one marriage...49 yrs. and 10 months long..... she passed away a year ago......raised 2 fine sons...... both paid me back for their college degree............ each are employed,tax paying,law abiding citizens living at least 200 miles away...who voted for our current president....
bill larson

Staying alive and successfully completing several operations in
extraordinarily poor conditions . And eating more bacon than
anybody else ....

one marriage...49 yrs. and 10 months long..... she passed away a year ago......raised 2 fine sons...... both paid me back for their college degree............ each are employed,tax paying,law abiding citizens living at least 200 miles away...who voted for our current president....
bill larson

Wow (and my condolences).

Giving my life to Christ & then being blessed with 5 years sailing around the world with my incredible wife on the most amazing sailboat.

Peeve....people who are oblivious & drive really slow in the left lane...:mad:

I dont know if it falls under 'accomplishment' or not, but Ive had a couple people come to me and say something like " Because of you Ive changed my life for the better.Thanks for being there." I consider that quite an honor.

Pet peeve:Those who know so much they need not learn anything new because they already know it all.

Accomplishment - 5 kids that are all amazing and my second wife who is a far better person than I am.

Pet peeve - self righteous assholes who think they know everything

It goes without saying my family. Finding a woman who would tolerate me for almost 28 years (married 25). Which ties with my daughter, she is amazing.

Pet pev. Hmm that list is long, picking just one. I guess it would be people that are quick to judge others without walking a mile in their shoes.

Last edited:
Snagging my second wife, she is a great gal for sure.
i can't stand whiners and lazy fucking people.

Dittos and dittos. Only thing to add is giving my kids a work ethic. All of them are contributing members of society, not a freeloader in the bunch.

I've managed to build a pretty happy family, wife, son, and what I guess is a girl in the oven (wife is sick and emotional this time).

My son is just about 3, but already is pretty polite and helps with chores and things, also bi-lingual, and able to work basic hand tools. He hasn't quite got the alphabet down enough to use a keyboard to spell out things like ninja turtles in a youtube search bar, but I figure that's within the next 6-8 months.