• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Your kids are not, yours?

I saw that earlier, Gunfighter. Made me want to puke, both her and her ideology. The one case in which I feel a small amount of agreement is in that the community (not the state) does have the right, really the responsibility, to take action in the case of child abuse.

This lady is just parroting a UN treaty that is being pushed here right now.

Look: 31 GOP Senators Oppose U.N. Children's Rights Convention - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

^^^ Basically it says that kids have the right to believe do whatever they want. They can choose not to get shots, their own religions/everything and makes parents criminals for all kinds of crazy shit, it even changes the legal term from parents to guardians or something to that effect and gives the government the right to educate your kid however they want. In a nut shell the government becomes the real parent.

Last edited:
The fact they think this society is at a point that they feel comfortable expressing this stuff, is a bad sign in a long list of em. I expect spin and distance from all involved. But this is how they think and feel, make no mistake.

The flavoring is watered down a bit for the masses to stomach but the poison is bearing fruit.

Indoctrination is absolutely the right word.

Love the Nietzsche quote.