• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Your most convincing conspiracy theory

The end of the world or such things always seems to wind up not happening right at the "calculated" time.
You know, give or take a few minutes, hours, days, months, years, decade, centuries, millennia etc. Depending on who is doing the calculating or what they base it on.

The world will never end, and in this phase there will always be hot and cold weather

Armyjerry is actually working for the military/industrial complex. Many of us are subliminally conditioned to react to triggers. Everytime a crisis makes the news and we see "buy more ammo" on some website, an unstoppable reaction sends little brown ammo trucks all over the countryside. I'm convinced he's getting a cut or at least on the take.

Start a JFK thread. loser with a crap rifle was in the right place (6wk old job or something) at the right time, then gets whacked. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
70 + 1948 = 2018? What happened at the end of the countdown?

The world was hit by a giant hemorrhoid and destroyed, but Bruce Willis went back in time with Chuck Norris. When the hemorrhoid heard Chuck was coming it rethought its path and headed for the Klingon quadrant. So we all survived but we had to crown Chuck Emperor. Chuck, being the gentleman he is abdicated the throne, and here we are.

The world will never end, and in this phase there will always be hot and cold weather

The "end of the world" can also be a purely metaphorical phrase used to describe the collapse of a long dominating and long accepted institution.

When Alaric's Visigoth army showed up at the gates of Rome and in the pillaging and burning that lasted for 3 days afterwards, it was indeed the end of the world, not just for Romans, but for all of the people living under the former Roman provinces, and would remain so until the baptism of Clovis and the coronation of Charlemagne.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
The "end of the world" can also be a purely metaphorical phrase used to describe the collapse of a long dominating and long accepted institution.

When Alaric's Visigoth army showed up at the gates of Rome and in the pillaging and burning that lasted for 3 days afterwards, it was indeed the end of the world, not just for Romans, but for all of the people living under the former Roman provinces, and would remain so until the baptism of Clovis and the coronation of Charlemagne.

Bout the plum island thing, supposedly ticks with a badass hyped up lyme disease in em were released in Connecticut(?) or something like that.. its on google btw.

Look up L Fletcher Prouty for some good reading on JFK. Curious what @THEIS thoughts on Prouty are..?

Reactions: Alphatreedog
Its not a math equation to pinpoint a date exactly. 70ish represents the typical age of a generation. These days we hang on a little longer.

My mother was born in 48 but could live another 25, easily.

Was trying to keep the post brief, apologize for the confusion.
What in particular was started in 1948 to begin a countdown?

R

Carcano, supposedly mis-aligned scope but using iron sights. The Harbor Freight of rifles.

It was an 81 meter/ 90 yard shot. When I was a kid I could have hit him with a rock at that distance...maybe not in a moving car, but shit thats a short shot.

It was an 81 meter/ 90 yard shot. When I was a kid I could have hit him with a rock at that distance...maybe not in a moving car, but shit thats a short shot.
yeah, the two head/neck shots in a moving vehicle in a short window. He probably did it. I used to shoot a lot of trap (similar), just not with a rifle.

Anyone who has shot movers knows up close gets harder as a result of weapon movement required.
Especially with a "pencil" scope with shit field of view.

R

That high pitched buzzing 'frequency' noise you get in your ear occasionally isn't some natural/random thing your eardrum may do, instead, its the aliens downloading everything you've done since the last time.

I know this because thats what they told me.

What in particular was started in 1948 to begin a countdown?

R

A fig tree was planted in the plot of land currently called Isreal

Being respectful to the forum, I can be PM'd for more info on my take if needed

As Mr Deersniper noted.. we entered a window of time starting around 2018 that could span several years.

If we look around at the current pace and direction, could one really say this republic will be standing as intended at the end of another 5-10, or 25 years?

A fig tree was planted in the plot of land currently called Isreal

Being respectful to the forum, I can be PM'd for more info on my take if needed

As Mr Deersniper noted.. we entered a window of time starting around 2018 that could span several years.

If we look around at the current pace and direction, could one really say this republic will be standing as intended at the end of another 5-10, or 25 years?

I totally agree,5-10 at the current pace at best..and i'm going to lean toward 10..

Here's another good one:

Factory ammunition will be loaded with a certain powder blend that is intentionally formulated to chemically deteriorate after a fixed amount of time. Thus, after a year, any remaining ammo not shot up will be useless and inert, effectively destroying stockpiles.

Anybody remember this throwback to the height of the Great Obama Gun Ban Scare of the previous decade?

• Haha
Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Anyone who has shot movers knows up close gets harder as a result of weapon movement required.
Especially with a "pencil" scope with shit field of view.

R

Understood,even iron sights would have been easier, but still, thats only the distance across my long back yard, and from an elevated position. I only count the one bullet that for sure hit him and Connelly from above and behind. Doesnt really matter, as Gunfighter and I have both pointed out, the kill shot came from the storm sewer...which had a tunnel that exited at the grassy knoll. You can Google that.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
BTW some countries in Latin America will be overrun or even owned by the Chinese in 5-10 years

Here's another good one:

Factory ammunition will be loaded with a certain powder blend that is intentionally formulated to chemically deteriorate after a fixed amount of time. Thus, after a year, any remaining ammo not shot up will be useless and inert, effectively destroying stockpiles.

Anybody remember this throwback to the height of the Great Obama Gun Ban Scare of the previous decade?

Same thing with polymer framed firearms. The russkies will release an agent that causes rapid decomposition.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Bunch a pessimists. I know.. I respect my resident elders' opinions here and what not, but on the grand scheme we're living like kings compared to a grizzly in Alaska or some such. Forget being sad about your youngest child dying, sad ain't in the equation - only which end you're gonna start eating it from first.
Yall had your commie hippies in the 60s, now I/we got our commie millenial fags trying to make their brave new world. Most likely(hopefully) they grow out of it once they hit the real world, if not... well, you know the rest.

I wonder sometimes if the founding fathers wouldnt a wrote things a bit different could they a seen the future, each state its own country yet at the same time all having a close alliance when it comes to outsiders somehow. Idk.. been hittih the brews a little early since I'm as prepared as can be for finals next week ;) wish me luck anyhow tho

That time when a power sub station in San Jose got "shot up", I think it was a dry run for killing the power grid and getting in to the Rocketdyne facility on the other side of the freeway to get some good stuff.

20190502_172452.jpg

Let's see.
1. No ATF were killed in the Murah building, according to the mother (I forget her name, but she was a lovely redheaded woman. She made the one statement and promptly disappeared from the news), who lost her children there. She said no one from ATF was even in the building. She claimed the ATF knew it was coming that day, and warned no one. Never saw her again on any news or talk show.
2. Colin Powell dropped his presidential bid, when asked why, stated he was warned (mob-like wording) " I was told that "they" couldn't protect my family 24 hours a day". Suddenly he makes a single half-hearted endorsement of Obama ("He's the man for the times.").
3. Osama Bin Laden killed by Navy SEALS. No visible proof, no body. Dumped at Sea? R I G H T. All the team involved gets killed by a "golden BB" according to Obama. R I G H T.
4. The Clinton hit list.
I could go on, but my tin foil hat keeps slipping. ; )

So, we know that Coca-Cola is the ONLY legal importer of coca leaves, and that the Coke that they make has to have the cocaine filtered out of it. We also know that this is where the 'novacaine' and 'lidocaine' and whatever else 'something-a-caine' comes from. But the question is, which farm are they purchasing the leaves from and how is it getting here?

Look it up.

Reactions: Barneybdb
You see places that sell bottomless mimosas but try to buy a mimosa bottom and you'll get yelled at.