• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Your thoughts 260 Rem vs 6.5 creedmor

M855

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2009
East TN
Thinking of a new build,of the two cals which one would you choose and why

Re: Your thoughts 260 Rem vs 6.5 creedmor

This has been covered about 100 times in the past year. Search is your friend.

OK sorry for asking,Seriously im sure im not the only one on this site that thinks the search option doesnt work that great it doest work like google etc.when you try to look up something it pulls up 8 pages that dont contain anything im looking for,whats the trick to using the almighty search function on this site

I like the 260 cause I don't know how to spell Kreedmore.

try advanced search on google and at the bottom plug in snipershide.com

cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SofaKing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Sniper's Hide Google Search

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: xkjc</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SofaKing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Sniper's Hide Google Search </div></div>

Thanks xkjc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What caliber will?
laugh.gif
</div></div>

If you take a real wind beater aka 243 vs 308, there's a difference.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What caliber will?
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Whichever one I'm shooting.
wink.gif

You figure out who's going to do your .260 yet Jer?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You figure out who's going to do your .260 yet Jer? </div></div>

No and in fact I've decided I'm going 6.5 Creedmoor instead. Ballistics are real close to 260 and love the idea that I can buy factory Hornady ammo that shoots so well.

Nope, you are not the only one. I am going through the same delima and the threads that are linked, i have not seen before. I have searched more than once. However, i am going creedmoor. From what i can tell it is the .260 done right.