• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You're best opening line.

I have been meaning to talk to you about your car's extended warranty.

3 words are you ready, if your a pusy pro it only takes 2, let's go.

Howdy, I am new in town. Can I have directions to your place?

Do you hear a choir singing? You look like an angel to me.

Did that hurt? When you fell from Heaven, that is.

My Maserati does 185 (mph.)

• Haha
Reactions: Expert684
There was a wino bum sitting in a doorway. Across the street, he saw another guy in a doorway, dressed well and clean. Every so often, a pretty girl would walk by and they would exchange words. Sometimes, she continued walking. Other times, they would disappear behind the door. Later, they would emerge, straightening clothes and combing hair and she would leave.

The bum figured out the guy was having a lot of fun with these ladies. So, he walked across the street to ask the guy how he did it.

The guy said, "It is simple. When a lady walks by, you say "tickle your ass with a feather?" If she reacts shocked and says "Excuse me!", you reply, "my, look at the nasty weather." If she is not offended, then you can sweet talk her into a fun time. But go do that in your own door. This space is mine."

So, the bum went back across the street. Soon enough, a pretty lady walked by.

He piped up, "Stick a feather in your ass?"

She replied "What did you say?!"

He replied, "Man, look at the fucking rain."

I dont give a damn about your mind I want to ejaculate in your vagina.

Maggot out

marilyn-monroe-eww.gif

Is everyone else going to ignore the wrong "your" in the title? You're better than that, Maggot.

Last one I used I ended up married.
"So, you're single now then?"

Wife found out her boyfriend had another girlfriend when he showed up to the party with one on his arm, the other was already there. I was just watching the drama and being a smart ass. Cost me my freedom, my damn mouth. 😥

• Haha
Reactions: jrassy and Maggot
8327lj.jpg

8327pa.jpg

"Ni zhidao wo, Hong Tai, shi Shanghai lai dao Qingfuzheng de. Wo de jia, wo de taitai, wo de nuer, dou bei riben ren sa le. Ni zhidao riben ren yao ba ni de quangqu zhai zhuo hen duo de junhu qu da bie ge henduo difang... Ni yaobuyao wei ni de mingzhu, wei ni de guojia zuo yi dian haoshi ba? Ruguo ni gaosu wo zhege quang sa shi mai gei sheme ren, wo yiding baozheng gei ni de qiang, ni de ma, dou huanggei nimen..."

("You know that I, Hong Tai, have come all the way here to Qingfuzheng from Shanghai. My entire family, my wife, and my daughter, have been killed by the Japanese. Do you know that the Japanese intend to take the ore from your mine and use it to produce even more military goods and attack other places? Do you or do you not want to do one good deed for your country? If you just tell me who are those people who have been coming to purchase those loads of ore from you, I promise I will give you your guns and horses back..."

View attachment 8252176
View attachment 8252177

"Ni zhidao wo, Hong Tai, shi Shanghai lai dao Qingfuzheng de. Wo de jia, wo de taitai, wo de nuer, dou bei riben ren sa le. Ni zhidao riben ren yao ba ni de quangqu zhai zhuo hen duo de junhu qu da bie ge henduo difang... Ni yaobuyao wei ni de mingzhu, wei ni de guojia zuo yi dian haoshi ba? Ruguo ni gaosu wo zhege quang sa shi mai gei sheme ren, wo yiding baozheng gei ni de qiang, ni de ma, dou huanggei nimen..."

("You know that I, Hong Tai, have come all the way here to Qingfuzheng from Shanghai. My entire family, my wife, and my daughter, have been killed by the Japanese. Do you know that the Japanese intend to take the ore from your mine and use it to produce even more military goods and attack other places? Do you or do you not want to do one good thing for your country? If you just tell me who are those people who have been coming to purchase those loads of ore from you, I promise I will give you your guns and horses back..."

Dafuq?

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
*grabs my wife’s boob* “Pssst, can we do it?”

It works most of the time

To preface, my lineage is german, english, irish, and scottish.

One day, while driving somewhere, my wife was looking at a catalog from Cash's of Ireland. Jewelry, etcetera.

She is of german descent on both sides dating back the immigration of two big families in the 1850s. Anyway, she says, "I sure wish I had some irish in me."

In my best irish accent, I said, "Ay, Lassie, do want some, then?"

She gave me a punch on the arm and I knew my work was done.

You're best opening line.​

I do try for grammar first, before I fumble my words completely!

All kidding aside. My wife was originally one of my horse training clients. I had it BAD for her. One day I said "You know if you were married to me this would be free". It just so happened she had literally (the day before) ended her relationship with another guy. We were married a month later, so far its been an incredible 10 years 😆

Last edited:
Thems the purdiest lips I ever come across.

To preface, my lineage is german, english, irish, and scottish.

One day, while driving somewhere, my wife was looking at a catalog from Cash's of Ireland. Jewelry, etcetera.

She is of german descent on both sides dating back the immigration of two big families in the 1850s. Anyway, she says, "I sure wish I had some irish in me."

In my best irish accent, I said, "Ay, Lassie, do want some, then?"

She gave me a punch on the arm and I knew my work was done.
Slancha.

Well played...