• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Youtube to ban reloading videos?

It also looks like manufacturers of firearm related items can't post commercials, unless I am misunderstanding their rule.

Reactions: h3dgehawk
FWIW, I wrote them a nasty note on their 'Was this article helpful' poll..

I dunno guys the policy says it prevents "manufacturing." I dont think this should apply to hand loading ammo. But it's another example of people attempting to regulate this area without the slightest f'ing idea what they are talking about.

First the hard left wing supporters get control of the new media & the biggest social sites... Then they start silencing all dissent or anyone with beliefs they don't push.

The next elections should be very interesting, I would bet the façade of being neutral is fully blown away and it becomes open war against anybody conservative on all fronts.

They will also work on eliminating all free speech that is not their own viewpoints even harder than they are now.

Reactions: Diver160651
It is pretty sad to hear/see this. It almost seems we are used to it in a way. I will assume it is much harder than I can imagine, but our type of people can't rely on these media machines which manipulate their services to push their agendas. Fucking drives me nuts( you know, that Constitution thing). Still never met an anti American type knowingly in person( at least a vocal one)..I can always assume, however they are quiet face to face. And that leads me to believe they join the group of biological abortions that should be looked disgustingly down upon in medical/science circles for ever being created. Why is it that those who are the pipe hitting motherfuckers who go to war and protect/serve
our communities allow the soft weak pussies to erode our lives? I guess we just don't Tweet enough to make a change in society.

I suppose one can also use the YouTube reporting tools to turn the tables on them by reporting ultra liberal restrictive content as offensive?

In other words, become a guerrila snowflake! :p:rolleyes::LOL:

I suppose one can also use the YouTube reporting tools to turn the tables on them by reporting ultra liberal restrictive content as offensive?

In other words, become a guerrila snowflake! :p:rolleyes::LOL:
ive been doing that.....reporting anything anti 2A as "hate speech"......which it is.

We need to BAN YOUTUBE itself and start a competitive alternative. Best way to get rid of them is go to their competitors.

Reactions: Cavitation
I'm not sure if the paid Vimeo service is any better, or if it's just a matter of needing to pay for your own servers somewhere that the liberals don't have full control over.

Screenshot-2018-3-22 YouTube.png

The Goliath that we have come to know as Google regulates everything we hear and see on the net that company needs to be chopped up into tiny little morsels.

Reactions: Changed
I believe in the free market. However, I believe that it is well past time for Google to be regulated. Unfortunately, we will need some very strong conservatives to make this happen. Where are they? Darn near non existent.

Reactions: Cavitation
It's a shame they're doing this, but we'll get by. I've been reloading since 1993. While YouTube's videos have come in handy for a number of firearms related things, I remember a time when there was no YouTube - hell, no internet. I did just fine then, I'll do just fine now and in the future. If they think this will somehow make us go away, they're amazingly mistaken.

Reactions: Changed
You take away the first two amendments, next is religion.
Feed everyone potatoes and give them lots of vodka.
It's an established procedure, time tested.

Then eventually you get sloppy, running a shit hole and the people revolt.

Rinse, swish, spit and repeat.
Maybe we should fast forward, I prefer whiskey.

I'm gonna say something radical here. Why is it that liberals and democrats are so concerned with the lives of 10,000 intentional homocides in a year when they could care less about 500,000 babies being killed. Why is that? Just think about the sheer numbers of children loosing their lives. How is it that the Dems have made that "Ok"? Because we conservatives have a PR problem. Older conservatives are going out of their way to ignore/aleinate snowflake young people. While their liberal peers are completely embracing them.

BTW, we could start changing hearts and minds about the 2A by getting rid of Wayne Lapierre, and bringing in a younger fresher face of the NRA.

This is unfortunate to see but I'm sure if it's really as bad as everyone is thinking there will be a mass migration to a new site which will grow with their new support base...to be honest this might be a good thing to help facilitate that change. What I'm really concerned about is for people like myself who didn't grow up around guns, didn't have somebody who could help them get into hand loading and basically decide to teach themselves how to do it. I could read my reloading manuals over and over again but sometimes you really need a visual to wrap your head around what you're doing and someone talk you through some of the specifics to really understand it. If it weren't for some of the Youtube videos I've watched along the way or some of the threads in these forums and discussions with some of the SH members, there is undoubtedly a higher probability that I would have made a misstep along the way and potentially injured myself. If the videos were not on Youtube and online searches didn't direct me to this site, who's to say that I would have had those resources?

Bank of America just announced that it will no longer do business with companies that manufacture "assault style" weapons.

I will no longer be doing business with Bank of America.

Reactions: cwall64 and KZP
I think it just implies to videos that promote "manufacturing" your own firearms. Such as printing or altering a gun. Could be wrong though. We all know they want to ban the 2nd.

"Its for the children".