• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Yukon Hunting Movie( full movie)

stillar

Private
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2014
Here's a video I put together from guiding up in the Yukon last season. Some sheep and moose hunts. Enjoy

Video is blocked

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Man, I shouldn't have watched this in April as now I'll be consumed with thoughts of hunting until fall. What a great looking trip, thanks for posting.

quite enjoyable to watch, thanks for sharing. I don't want to stir the pot too much (and I understand the physical demands of sheep/etc hunting in that terrain), but that sure highlighted "buck fever" effect on shooting.

I went with BPO. The past September for moose and grizzly. To say it was a trip of a lifetime is an understatement. It's absolutely amazing and breath taking. Took a 66" moose and really nice blonde grizzly. Plan on returning in 2016 for sheep and caribou if the good lord allows.

Enjoyed the video--and thank you for sharing. Certainly reminds me why I love my home so much. Not Canadia, but God's country nonetheless. 20 minute drive puts me into similar scenery. My daughters favorite pastime this winter is walking to each of the windows in the house to look out at the moose and practice her calling. At 2.5 years old, she has a fairly impressive cow call going. At the same time, with the brown bear issues we had last spring, makes one overly watchful of a toddler roaming the yard--even just playing on her swing set.

WildAK awesome place you have there your a lucky man. Wolf man nice bear and great moose you got up there, was Brian your guide? I'm sure you'll have a great time there for sheep as well. Maybe I'll see you up there

I would love the chance to hunt the yukon. The UK is so small in comparison.

Cost prohibitive for me to ever experience this. Thanks for the video. I was saving for a black bear hunt for my 30th which was a couple of weeks ago. Looks like I will still be saving until my 40th :D