• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes YUUUUUUUUGE S&B sale

I called earlier this year to swap my H2CMR to MSR on my 3-20. They wanted $750 for it.

Ok guys, here it is straight from the horses mouth.

Standard reticle conversion: $550

Horus reticle conversion: $900

My contact at the service center said that he was told the LRR-MIL can't be installed into an existing 5-25 because the main tube is different. Keep that in mind when ordering. He didn't say anything one way or another about the other models however, so don't assume it can or can't be done on non 5-25's.

Just picked up my PMII from the post office. Mounted on a 20 MOA Seekins rail and 34mm Seekins high rings. Pretty excited to get to the range.
20180725_161603.jpg

Last edited:
The H2CMR is an awesome reticle and has .02 mil hash marks. I believe S&B charges $500 to swap for a standard reticle option and $900 for Horus options. Keep that in mind as an option too, is LRR-MIL is what you really desire you should be able to have that for $2500 total by buying the H2CMR and having it swapped. Still a significant savings.

The new LRR-MIL Schmidt is available here. Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions. This scope is heavily discounted for this month as well.

https://precisionrifledivision.com/...5-25x56-pmii-mtc-lt-ccw?variant=8694275080283