• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ZCO click spacing

Gil P.

Blank
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Can anyone tell me how the click spacing compares on the ZCO's vs other 15 mil per turn SCOPES? I'm wondering if the extra tube diameter made a noticeable difference in click spacing.

150 clicks per rotation...
Other 15 MIL turrets only have 150 clicks per rotation...

My ZCO clicks are pristine. I like them better than the S&B turrets. Similar to Premier and Tangent Theta.

Reactions: Diver160651
Can anyone tell me how the click spacing compares on the ZCO's vs other 15 mil per turn SCOPES? I'm wondering if the extra tube diameter made a noticeable difference in click spacing.
Yes, it has helped. With the larger main tube we were able to also have a larger diameter turret size that is well proportioned. With that larger diameter is also naturally a larger circumference around which to engrave our clicks.

As Mr. Huber says above, our click spacing is about 13 percent wider between clicks than other competitors, on average.