• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ZCO or Tangent Theta in Wisconsin (WI)

Jlcichocki

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2019
Wisconsin
I‘m starting to research a new optic for a 6.5 PRC. I had a SB 5-45 purchased for this build, but had some health issues that required me to sell early. I may re-buy the SB. But before the purchase, thought I‘d see if I could get a look through a ZCO 5-27 and/or TT 525. I’m in SE Wisconsin. Anyone willing to show off their glass? I appreciate any consideration. Thanks in advance.

jeff

I know this doesn't answer your request as I am not in WI. But I've had the SB 5-45, the ZCO 4-20 and now currently have the TT 5-25. While it's not the same as actually being able to look through them side by side, if there's any questions I can help answer I'd be happy to do so.

Reactions: Jlcichocki
got a zco420 and a tt525. both are absolutely amazing. like comparing a Lamborghini to a ferrari. or two really nice things that will be subjectively close to equals.

Reactions: gr8fuldoug
I’d be happy to see either anywhere. When I posted, it seemed more likely it would be a personal collection. I live in Burlington. I‘m happy to travel anywhere.