• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ZCO retailers/vendors

I think they are the only actual ones. But there is a company on Instagram that post them quite often. Not sure if they are actually selling them. Or just showing them off regularly.

Dealer list on their website as of right now. At the time of my purchase it was just mile high and cstactical

Attachments

• 002048EA-A213-46AF-8E24-7B962ACB5914.png
    002048EA-A213-46AF-8E24-7B962ACB5914.png
    822.3 KB · Views: 156
Reactions: CSTactical
There’s a few, but they don’t get the quantity that those two get.

Also, prices is pretty strictly controlled. You won’t be getting them less than $35/3600 depending on the model.

I got a buddy here in Oklahoma that just got on their vendor list, not sure what he’s getting for them

As someone looking to purchase a ZCO in the next week or two, were there specific reasons for not going to CS Tactical or MHSA?

As someone looking to purchase a ZCO in the next week or two, were there specific reasons for not going to CS Tactical or MHSA?

Only reasons:

Someone may have one in stock because they are smaller dealer and people didn’t know about them.

Support local or friend’s business or business you purchase from often.

The price is the same everywhere.

And typically if it isn’t in stock with us or Mile High, we will get it faster than any other shop since we are the main stocking dealer/distributor ?

Typically we are out of stock since they are sold before they come into our shop, but we usually backfill orders in two weeks or less.
Amazingly we will have a handful of ZC420’s in stock this week which is rare.

Another reason to support us is we are hide supporters, active on this board, support/sponsor all types of shooting sports and have guys that have a broad range of knowledge on this subject. We are a small company but we can build you a complete rifle to compete against anyone’s ;)

Last edited:

I have my personal feelings/reasons. Opinions will obviously vary and differ but I also wanted a complete picture of who else I could potentially deal with.

I wanted to support my friends local business plus I was able to demo it before I bought it that day.

I have my personal feelings/reasons. Opinions will obviously vary and differ but I also wanted a complete picture of who else I could potentially deal with.

There's not many of us out there, but then there's not many scopes out there in the grand scheme of things. We have a hard time keeping up with demand as is o_O