• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ZCO Turn Times

Chris1972

Private
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2013
Anyone sent one in lately for service. I was just curious on their turn around time. I’m wanting to change from a 15 mil locking to a 15 mil nle plus basic inspection since it’s in there.

I sent mine to have the parallax looked at. It was back in less than a week.

ETA: with the parallax issue fixed.

Reactions: Chris1972
Parallax issues are STILL occurring on the latest revisions?? :(
Those are your words not mine. It’s a scope I bought used at least four years ago. The parallax worked fine although just slightly different than several other scopes I own. I talked to a ZCO rep who suggested I send it in. If not for that chance encounter at a match, I would’ve gone along my merry way happily using it. The only difference after it came back was that now the numbers on the dial are slightly more closely aligned with the actual setting.

Reactions: Bakwa and Baron23
Those are your words not mine. It’s a scope I bought used at least four years ago. The parallax worked fine although just slightly different than several other scopes I own. I talked to a ZCO rep who suggested I send it in. If not for that chance encounter at a match, I would’ve gone along my merry way happily using it. The only difference after it came back was that now the numbers on the dial are slightly more closely aligned with the actual setting.
No worries...thought it was a recently manufactured unit..

Reactions: OREGUN
I seem to recall NLE retrofit costing in the mid-$100ish range. Are you claiming this is now free of charge @ACard?

I seem to recall NLE retrofit costing in the mid-$100ish range. Are you claiming this is now free of charge @ACard?
Negative, that is not a warranty issue. I am saying that to send in and have checked is 0. Thank you for catching the NLE retro bit I missed.

eta- i think nle is 150 ish