• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zeiss 10X45 and 10X56 RF ?

Sniper6

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2006
Elko, Nevada
The Zeiss line of bino/Rangefinders have been out for a while now and I am looking at getting a set in the next two weeks.
I need some imput from you guys that are using the Zeiss 10X45 RF or the 10X56RF.
I already have the Swarovski Rangefinder and it serves me well but it is not a binocular and I find my self packing both more than I want to plus I have always wanted a good binocular to hunt with.
The Swaro I have will range 1200-1500yds fairly easy and will range to 1993yds on bigger targets like tree clusters and large reflective targets.
I have 2 freinds that have the Zeiss Monocular and they say it does fairly good to 1200yds but I am not sure if the binocular has this same laser in it ?

Is the Zeiss Bino/Rangefinder 10X45 or 10X56 going to be able to range into the 1500yd area during good conditions?
I do not have the $ to get the Vectronix but I can go 3K for the Zeiss.

Please tell me your opinions and how well your Zeiss rangefinders are working,How you like them,Clarity,ect before I drop 3K on these!

Re: Zeiss 10X45 and 10X56 RF ?

They are AWESOME. I wouldnt trade mine for a plrf if I had to use it. They will range to 1500 +. I know of two guys who sold their PLRF10s in favor of the Zeiss. I use mine in UKD matches and have had zero complaints. Before you drop three grand on a set give me a call
wink.gif

Thanks for the quick reply,I am glad to hear that you are happy with them and having some good success with them,

What are some of your longest ranging numbers? I am not looking for
Exact conditions but I want to make sure this thing can range

I've ranged some trees and hillsides at 1700+. I will tell u that like all lrfs, not all are created equal. Some are better than others. If u get a set are not happy, contact zeiss. They will make it right.

Cool, that sounds just like what I want.

Now, would you recommend the 10x45 or 10X56?

I assume the glass is great?

Any other people using the Zeiss,I would
Appreciate your input

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sniper6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cool, that sounds just like what I want.

I assume the glass is great? </div></div>

Glass is great. 10x45. They are big enough. I wouldn't want to pack around those 56mms.

I can't believe no one else has chimed in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3rdgss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sniper6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cool, that sounds just like what I want.

I assume the glass is great? </div></div>

Glass is great. 10x45. They are big enough. I wouldn't want to pack around those 56mms.

I can't believe no one else has chimed in. </div></div>

I would like to hear from some others. Thanks and I should have the $ by next week, I will call you or contact you through your web page.