• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zeiss Cleaning Wipes

thehun

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2018
    Ok...where has these been in my life?!?

Finally tried it and works great. Cleaned up my lenses in no time with no streaks or anything. Extremely pleased.

Just be sure to block w any loose sand and or other particles off of the lenses before using them or you can scratch them

Funny I just bought a box of them 2 days ago. I used them on my reading glasses. The glasses haven’t been this clean since they were new.

Yes. I blow air on them prior to using any wipes using a handheld air pump dealio.

If you like the Zeiss, give ROR spray and a high quality microfiber a shot.. that combo has performed better for me. Don't forget to blow before you wipe.

I've used these things for over 5 yrs., along with a squeeze bulb lens brush on my cameras, spotting and rifle scopes, with great results and yes, they work on glasses too. Mac(y)