• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Zero Comp scope cap recommendation(s)

Drewdemon

Online Member
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2017
Just picked up a ZCO and was looking for recommendations on scope caps. I don't like what it came with.

Thanks!

This is what fits 527
EF8189D6-4655-4A09-9C57-90F5A472B0C2.jpeg

I just received my Aadmount caps for a Kahles 3-18 and I will not be buying any other caps from now on. The only bad thing about them is there is no Comms you order and they show up, it took them 3 weeks on this set but definitely worth the wait.

I have Aadamount caps on all my scopes.Order and they’ll show up.I haven’t seen anything else that has the fit/function and toughness.

Reactions: Stoweit
I have a set of MK Machining covers on mine. I like them, however they are pretty tight fitting. I like them and they function.

I went with Tenebraex and never really think about it...they've done things...and been places....

zco_TB.png

I prefer Tenebraex. They have a smooth black finish. I also have Aadmounts and they are very nice and have a grainy texture.