• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 or Tangent Theta TT525P

Zero Compromise Optic or Tangent Theta

• Zero Compromise Optic

Votes: 40 61.5%
  • Tangent Theta

Votes: 25 38.5%

• Total voters

Tony1320

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Looking at trying a new scope a ZC527 MPCT1 or TT525P JTAC reticle

So far I've tried a Kahles k624i, Vortex razor gen2, Nightforce 7-35 atacr

I've had a tree reticle in all the scopes so far and I've never used them being an f-class shooter I'm used to dialing everything.

I'm not a competitive prs shooter just shoot prs for fun

I've read and watched all the popular posts and videos on the ZCO vs TT

What I like about the ZCO is the clean mpct1 reticle, all controls on the scope are perfect tension and ergonomic, generous eye box, 36mm tube giving a bigger image
What I don't like about the ZCO is the locking turrets

What I like about the TT is the turrets are the best and big easy to read turrets, toolless zero and forgiving parallax
What I don't like about the TT is I've read the magnification and parallax adjustment are quite stiff

Help me decide not taking price or "glass" into consideration

Reactions: CSTactical
I have both and they are both superb. My next purchase would be the ZCO. I prefer the locking turrets and the ZCO is a bit more of a "Tank" than the TT. ZCO fits my needs/wants ever so slightly better.

I don't really want to go into the minutiae/nuances, you've identified the details that make it boil down to personal preference. Again, they are both superb.

Looking at trying a new scope a ZC527 MPCT1 or TT525P JTAC reticle

So far I've tried a Kahles k624i, Vortex razor gen2, Nightforce 7-35 atacr

I've had a tree reticle in all the scopes so far and I've never used them being an f-class shooter I'm used to dialing everything.

I'm not a competitive prs shooter just shoot prs for fun

I've read and watched all the popular posts and videos on the ZCO vs TT

What I like about the ZCO is the clean mpct1 reticle, all controls on the scope are perfect tension and ergonomic, generous eye box, 36mm tube giving a bigger image
What I don't like about the ZCO is the locking turrets

What I like about the TT is the turrets are the best and big easy to read turrets, toolless zero and forgiving parallax
What I don't like about the TT is I've read the magnification and parallax adjustment are quite stiff

Help me decide not taking price or "glass" into consideration

We carry both and can go over everything with you to pick the correct setup, please give us a call at 916-670-1103 :)

Reactions: NiteQwill
We carry both and can go over everything with you to pick the correct setup, please give us a call at 916-670-1103 :)
I would but I’m in Canada I do see you guys on here all the time and would be one of my first calls if I want in the US though

I like the non locking elevation turret would like to see both non locking turrets available . Don’t think this is available in Canada though

I like both reticles maybe slightly prefer the mpct1 but all I really look at is the center dot anyway

It really does come down to the little things both fantastic scopes from what I can tell

If I go TT I already have a spuhr mount so that’s 1 benefit I guess

I run the mpct-1 on my ZCO 4-20x and love it. I had the mpct-2 on my ZCO 5-27x and it was like any other Xmas tree reticle. I just found i never used them. Ditched it and got the 420x. The 4-20 is now the best scope I've ever used and have kept it the longest. I've been through just about every optic out there.

For anyone looking for a ZCO here's what we have one each below as of this post, these things move fast o_O
Zero Compromise Optic ZC420 4-20x50 MPCT1
Zero Compromise Optic ZC420 4-20x50 MPCT3X More on the way next week!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT3
Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT3X

Last edited:
I run the mpct-1 on my ZCO 4-20x and love it. I had the mpct-2 on my ZCO 5-27x and it was like any other Xmas tree reticle. I just found i never used them. Ditched it and got the 420x. The 4-20 is now the best scope I've ever used and have kept it the longest. I've been through just about every optic out there.
Same here.

I should have mentioned like other said above, soley on turrets, I really like the TT on the AXMC.

I had a ZCO then got a TT just because I wanted to try it. Yes the turrets are nice, but the ZCO in my opinion easier to look through. I was going to order another TT with the tremor3 but once Richard @CSTactical told me that ZCO was offering unlocked elevation turrets I was sold again on ZCO.

I had a ZCO then got a TT just because I wanted to try it. Yes the turrets are nice, but the ZCO in my opinion easier to look through. I was going to order another TT with the tremor3 but once Richard @CSTactical told me that ZCO was offering unlocked elevation turrets I was sold again on ZCO.

Your scope in that video is becoming famous/infamous haha o_O

Reactions: RMS6 and CIB2007
? No brainer.

the best reticle and nigjtforce toughness

8E986163-10BF-4898-86F5-EB3E26CC9730.jpeg
1E58E5F9-0649-45AA-A89D-0DD601220419.gif

#circlife

What do you mean by that easier to look through?

I’ve owned both and I can say that the parallax on the TT is much better. I’ve shot entire matches without ever touching it where the zco you must adjust far more often. Other than that I really liked the scope. The only thing I didn’t like was the licking elevation turret but now that they have an option for a non locking version that problem is solved. I think the mpct 3 reticle that now has the ranging feature removed from above the center is just about the best reticle ever made. You don’t ever get lost in the reticle, with some reticles under time and stress it can be hard to quickly differentiate between say .4 and .6 mills on some spots. I don’t think you would be disappointed with either scope but I know have 2 TT instead of one of each.

either way you go the guys at cs tactical will take care of you. They are always fantastic to work with and if I need something and they carry it, that’s who I buy from.

The retrofit is done by ZCO USA for $150.00 CONUS contact [email protected] for details and turn around time. :)
Well that changes things! Was the thing I disliked about the zcomps the most.

Honestly though I liked everything about the zcomp better than the tangent except for the turret click feel.
The image and contrast of the zcomp and how things stand out is really nice. Almost like the difference between light and dark stands out a bit more, which is especially helpful when looking for impacts on plates. Its immediately noticeable when you look at grass around here, the different patches and colours really stand out. It looks un natural but in a good way, like it’s be easier to see a critter or something amongst the grass/trees. That and the bigger larger image of the zcomp makes it really nice and helpful to use.