• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

zero is trying to shut these guys down....

camotoe

"Elr junkie" μολὼν λαβέ
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2013
I was banned for a blatant political post. The rules on this site are very clear but I chose to ignore them.

Don't follow my lead, no politics means, no politics.

Is this post akin to standing on the corner with a sign? Part of a repatriation agreement? How much community service do you have to perform?

Damn Bro, you managed to get banned in your first 9 posts? My hat's off to you.

I started my first Thread yesterday, and it got shut down because "law enforcement being crooked" was mentioned! So, it just isn't politics.... NOTICE: Not All Law Enforcement Are Crooked, but Crooked People Can Be In Law Enforcement.........

I started my first Thread yesterday, and it got shut down because "law enforcement being crooked" was mentioned! So, it just isn't politics.... NOTICE: Not All Law Enforcement Are Crooked, but Crooked People Can Be In Law Enforcement.........

Oh Damn, I am SO SO SORRY that you weren't able to start the first ever thread on that topic. Whatever will we do without THAT thread? I dunno, maybe the other couple of hundred threads on the topic will just have to suffice until the next one, which should be any second now.

Way to contribute, Ace.

Oh Damn, I am SO SO SORRY that you weren't able to start the first ever thread on that topic. Whatever will we do without THAT thread? I dunno, maybe the other couple of hundred threads on the topic will just have to suffice until the next one, which should be any second now.

Way to contribute, Ace.
^ I like this guy....LOL

^ I like this guy....LOL

Hahaha, thanks Brother, long time. BTW, the new build I have in the works will incorporate that custom paint idea you suggested. You'll get the first pics once it's done.
Keep your head down on the other side of the mountain.

I am actually REALLY excited to see that! I sure will. I actually moved up a little north. I'm about a half hr plane ride outside of Islamabad. Little creepy at times, but I have an awesome God and a short time left!

Way to contribute, Ace.

:rolleyes:

EXACTLY Veer. What we need around this place is more guys going to 11.