• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zero Stop Adjustment on 2.5-10x32

rockdoc

Private
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2009
New to Nightforce scopes. How do I adjust the zerostop on my 2.5-10x32mm? Manual says see website but not much there? I guess I loosen the Allen Head screw?

Cheers, Chris

Re: Zero Stop Adjustment on 2.5-10x32

I'm just recalling this off the top of my head, but this should do it:

Remove the turret cap. Loosen the allen screw and turn the zero stop counter clockwise enough (maybe 2-3 turns CCW) so you can zero the scope. Put the turret cap on and tighten the cap screw so you can turn the turret. Once it is zeroed, pull the cap off and turn the zero stop CW until it hits the stop on the turret. Tighten the allen screw. Place the cap back on with the zero mark lined up and tighten the cap screw.

That's about all there is to it.
The last one I had took a LOT of torque to tighten the clutch assembly on the elevation screw.

http://www.shootingvoodoo.com/index.php/...p_instructions/

NF%20Zero%20Stop.jpg

NF%20Zero%20Stop%20II.jpg

For anyone looking for standard NXS instructions, here's the link to those:
http://www.shootingvoodoo.com/index.php/...p_instructions/

Thanks a lot guys. This time I actually wanted to read the instructions first
eek.gif

Thanks Redmanss, buggered if i could find those instructions. But been away a long while mostly without much internet.

Cheers, Chris

I just bought another 2.5-10x32 NXS.
I think these scopes are great . Just wish they made it in a 40mm objective.
For a light weight carry rifle they can't be beat.