• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Zeroing 375CT

Longman

Private
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2022
Africa
Hello, what is the best zero distance for 375CT???

And what you think about zeroing 375CT on 500m+?

Thank you

I don't shoot ELR, so this is worth what you paid, but:

Zero elevation wherever you want, but your environmentals better be dead on. Unfortunately, wind does influence elevation, so you're inviting errors at longer zero distances.

Zero windage at a distance where wind won't influence your trajectory more than half your windage click increment. Honestly, I'd also recommend doing this for elevation, but you can put that zero on your elevation turret wherever you want.

Reactions: Longman
Yes inviting erros, but i have information about 375.CT that this bullet going to stabilization from 500m+ Am I right? this is the reason why i am asking. And what about distance between hits on 500m. It should be 2MOA circle? Or more? Or less?
Thanks

I zero my Cadex shooting 375ct at 100yds. I have a total of 50 moa between the rail and base. I have a ZComp 5x27 with 35 mils of total travel and when I got my zero I had 33.2 mils of elevation left. I also used S&B and it was the 34mil and when I zeroed I has 33.1 mils left..
I have a NF Prizm that is set a 29.6 mils so I have a total travel of 62.8 mils available to me so I see no need to zero at 500yd.

Yeah zero at 100y/m, your projectiles are going to be stable so don’t sweat trying to do a 500, too many variables that can sneak in. If you need more elevation, then get a prism.