• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Zombie blood 10/22

300winman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 13, 2010
layton,utah
Customers gun
Lauers (Duracoat)new Zombiecoat colors. Blood red
AR7 Barrel
Bedded Houge stock
Kidd drop in trigger kit
IMG_3751.jpg

Re: Zombie blood 10/22

Glad didn't go too crazy looks good, I was thinking of getting one of the body evo stocks in blue with a blue threaded tacsol barrel.

That's actually pretty sweet...I like the two-tone look a lot. I just picked up another plain jane 10/22 and that gives me some ideas for a simple appearance upgrade involving Krylon and Plasti-Dip.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt Keebler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad didn't go too crazy looks good, I was thinking of getting one of the body evo stocks in blue with a blue threaded tacsol barrel. </div></div>
Id stay away form tacsol barrels unless your ok with factory accuracy. I have had several and while the build quality,light weight, And apearance were there.. Accuracy wasn't anything to write home about. I would recommend Kidd first then Whistle pig. Both offer excellent accuracy and are similarly priced

Any idea why your customer used the see through rings? Esthetically speaking I think it really detracts from an otherwise nice looking 10/22.

Also raises the scope too high above the barrel. Which is also a distraction. that was the first place my eyes went after looking at the red barrel and receiver.

It's a work in progress for him as all guns are for most of us. The barrel was a very recent addition. The rings were for using factory sites as a backup. I'm sure a proper optic and lower mounts are next on his list. Thanks for the comments can't say I thought the red would look all that good

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eclipse57</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any idea why your customer used the see through rings? Esthetically speaking I think it really detracts from an otherwise nice looking 10/22.

Also raises the scope too high above the barrel. Which is also a distraction. that was the first place my eyes went after looking at the red barrel and receiver. </div></div>sorry,i don not know .
g.gif