• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Precision Rifle Gear Cadex field tactical chassis

Ditchdoc01

Private
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2022
North Carolina
I've been looking for one for my Tikka t3x tac a1 but they seem impossible to find. Anyone know of any good places to go? Want somewhere reputable with the price tag they command.

Thanks!

I've been looking for one for my Tikka t3x tac a1 but they seem impossible to find. Anyone know of any good places to go? Want somewhere reputable with the price tag they command.

Thanks!
you can order direct from cadex

Reactions: Ditchdoc01
Thanks good to know! Do you have experience with one by chance. I am trying to figure out if the chassis will work with the rifle since the rifle already has an optic rail on it. I see the chassis comes with one as well

I have the competition. It seems better suited for that if they make one but I’m not certain because this is a 700.

IMG_6190.jpeg

Here's my Tac A1 with the factory scope base in a field comp chassis. It's mostly my GFs rifle now. Scope mount is a ARC mount, 1.5 height with 30 moa built in.

20240512_181935.jpg